Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    Quote Originally Posted by Moten
    I have only had it for a few hours now, but I can tell you that the 7.6 is a low estimate. This game rocks.
    Moten tell us more please.
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

2. Ads

Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    I dunno The Godfathere would a 10.0 game if the graphics were even half as better as they could be. I'm sorry but it looks like an old PC game to me when I look at the screenshots and the videos on IGN. I just can't get into it even though I know the gameplay is great the concept is cool. I love free roaming games like that. I had True Crime and that was awesome but at least its graphics were decent for the console it was on.
    I agree, BUT keep in mind these are early Titles for the system, and so they are working on new ground with the control schemes. This means other aspects will be neglected for a while. They can pass off sub-par graphics because theres no game competition yet

I would also argue its a port, but im sure the ps3 version is nice looking.

I wont complain though because I still think GTA SA (xbox) is still worth playing even though most would say those graphics are dated.

Member #
    Friends
    4828-9835-7825-5211
    The game is awesome for so many reasons. You basically can go where you want (not linear) and do what you want (flex your muscle, extort some money, get girls....). The game has an awesome feel to it. You beat people by literally punching with your wiimote and nunchuck. There is also the ability to do hook moves, stomp people on the ground, etc...You know of course that the story is awesome. And it really is a good looking game as well. EA really got this one right.
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Wii Sports, Ultimate Alliance, Call of Duty 3, FarCry, DBZ BT2, LOZ: TP, Wii Play, SSX Blur, Rampage,
    Sonic Secret Rings, Blazing Angels, Godfather Blackhand

VC: Zelda, Golden Axe, Super Mario 64, Super Castlevania IV, Solomon's Key, Gunstar Heros, Adventure Island, Contra III, R-Type III, Mario Kart 64, TMNT

4 Remote, 4 chucks, 4 classics. Eat your heart out.

Ads