LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yes i would have to agree. the game is very solid. controls are nice especially when it comes to the shooting part. very easy to control.. 8.5/10 ...would be respectful 9.5 but graphics could be better but meh.
    Hows it taste mother Fu*ker!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by swiper
    yes i would have to agree. the game is very solid. controls are nice especially when it comes to the shooting part. very easy to control.. 8.5/10 ...would be respectful 9.5 but graphics could be better but meh.
    i think we're going to hear a lot of that on non-exclusive wii games. great use of the wiimote, graphics a little lacking, 8.5/10 when they should be 9.5/10. does anybody out there who was component cables see a noticable difference when playing a game like TP? or is basically the same?
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I have component cables and imo the game looks real nice! Not up there with the 360 or PS3, but better than the XBox and PS2 by far.

IGN is exactly right, this game is a crap load of fun! I think of SSX and how playing that with the Wiimote and nun-chuck was a freaking chore, but this game is a snap to control, in fact, controlling it with the Wii controllers makes the game a lot more fun than using a basic controller. You fight by swinging the controllers left right, forward, down, up, side to side, etc. There is a "grab" button that ads even more moves! Once you grab an enemy you can choke him, beat him, slam him against walls or counters, etc.

The cars drive nice too using the Wiimote and nun-chuck as well. I was zipping up and down side streets using the hand brake (c) in no time flat. Interacting with characters, environments, and other items in the game becomes second nature. I really can't explain how happy I am with this purchase.

I'll do a full review in a few days, but if you own a Wii and enjoy fun action games, this is an absolute must.

Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    I assume he meant Wii Remote
    Or not if he sold his Wii for profit and is waiting for more to be in stock (w/o extortionate bundles)

Strikers: 017280 524282

Member #
    Friends
    sounds like the nuts. Anyone know when its coming out in the UK?

Member #
    Friends
    I just got this game today and it ROCKS. Seriously, anyone who is able to purchase this game DO SO. You won't regret it. I love the fighting...me and my roommate were playing it earlier tonight, and we were just roaming around, and we stumbled upon a bank being robbed by a rival gang, and cops had surrounded the place and it was total mayhem! Naturally, I ran inside and got into a fight with 3 or 4 gangsters with a baseball bat...let me tell you, I almost actually broke a sweat trying to beat those guys down! The fight lasted a full 3 minutes of non stop beating... love it. I also like throwing people in front of cars, throwing shop owners through windows, and pushing them over rooftops, followed by a few jabs and a head butt if they're still alive :-)

Member #
    Friends
    comes out tomorrow here in the uk, ive just ordered it from play.com, so hopefully should have for saturday. i cant wait...

Member #
    Friends
    holy crap that sounds awesome.

i was laughing at this game thinking it had survived for so many consoles, but now i'll eat my hat.

it sounds like what us wii fans are waiting for, a GOOD game, that has GOOD use of wii controls.

i think i might buy this if its out tomorrow like someone said....(i only got tiger woods yesterday, havent played that yet)

Member #
    Friends
    My local GameCrazy gets everything very quickly after release, and I called them yesterday and they said they had a Godfather Blackhand Edition, so I might go pick it up today.
    Games Owned:Wii Sports, WiiPlay, SSX Blur, Super Paper Mario, Spider Man 3, and Mario Party 8

I got my Wii on Sunday, January 21st, 2007!!!

Member #
    Friends
    I'm planning on getting this next weekend when I get paid. I love the GTA games and I'm liking the looks of the control scheme.

Ads