Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: call of duty 3

addict for dramatics sssaywhat@gmail.com's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1394-7437-0031-0860

call of duty 3

is it any good? im thinking of getting it [not for a while i have a billion and one things to pay off]
    ADORKABLE is my word. You may not use it without permission, unless you are referring to how cool I am for making it up. Said rule remains until the person who I stole it off provides written notification of wanting it back.

Have a nice day

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I'd wait Red Steel was better and it's cheaper

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Go for it. I have it and it is cool!
    Like you are inside the war.....
    Ok it has some bugs in it (suddenly you start turning), beside of that, the game is great! Also the cutscenes!! Like a movie...

I can recomment the game.... Oh yes,....It is a game where you will be using your arm like it is a riffle..... after 30 minutes, it is getting heavy....

cheerio
    Signed.Johny
    Wii (was the first and only client and the first who bought it on launchday,9/12/2006, waited 10 minutes) 2 Extra Wiiremotes Plus + 2 Nunchakus + CLassic Game Controller + 1GB SD + WiiFit + GH + Band Rock (drum + Guitar) + 2 micros + Dj Hero + 2 Toy Story Zap Guns + Lasergun + Wifi Keyboard + Family Trainer + WiiBike
    Games: Too many to sum here

Member #
    Friends
    0376-6435-4668-9489
    well f irst theres no multi ( some say you have to beat it in hard to get it...) anyways the graphics are pretty good...like rtr1900 said there are limited bugs...good controls and the like....but if you get one of those close to the ground rocking chairs (speakers are nice too with it) you can play for hours without your arms getting tired...theres oooo about 15+ (easy level.....dont die too much,etc) hours oh gameplay depending on the paths and choices and how skilled you are in the game...I would recomend this game because it is quite fun despit e the no multi...
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-

~Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    4138-5051-4068-6813
    Yeah, this one's pretty cool! It's like watching a movie and starring in it at the same time.

My only problem with this game is that I need to wait till the kids are asleep before I can play.
    Aylwin
    We want it, Wii got it.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm getting Medal of Honor.
    The controls seem like they work a bit better and the graphics are better. Also, there is multiplayer.

Medal of Honor: Vanguard comes out on the 26th.

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    RedSteel isn't even on the same level as COD3! I've played and beat both RedSteel and COD3. Guess which one I still go back and play? COD3!!!!!!

And if my opinion isn't good enough, both gamespot and ign rated COD3 better.

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylwin
    Yeah, this one's pretty cool! It's like watching a movie and starring in it at the same time.

My only problem with this game is that I need to wait till the kids are asleep before I can play.
    Same problem here...... First sending the kids to bed and then I finally can play.....
    Signed.Johny
    Wii (was the first and only client and the first who bought it on launchday,9/12/2006, waited 10 minutes) 2 Extra Wiiremotes Plus + 2 Nunchakus + CLassic Game Controller + 1GB SD + WiiFit + GH + Band Rock (drum + Guitar) + 2 micros + Dj Hero + 2 Toy Story Zap Guns + Lasergun + Wifi Keyboard + Family Trainer + WiiBike
    Games: Too many to sum here

Member #
    Friends
    7670-7553-6697-7085
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    nope, got both games... cod3 is alot better, my red steel is on craigslist and ebay up for sale. done with cod3 but still play it atleast 3 times a week when I get home from work... if I'm not too tired from overtime lol.

plus there is a reason why red steel is cheaper... its not selling well and if you own it, you're trying to get rid of it.
    Last edited by wii86; 03-23-2007 at 12:38 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    ya go cod3!!!!!

Ads