LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I was using IE earlier and it took AGES to resize.. I'm back on FireFox on my pc now and it's real quick

2. Ads

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    looks good. I hope they bring burnout to the wii.

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    I am very happy with what EA has done so far...especially with Madden 07'! I hope there are more good things to come!

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    i just wish they'd made carbon a little easier, it was different controls compared to the other racing games (tilt the remote instead of turning of it like a steering wheel). but yes, they have been doing extremely well, and i think this is the tip of the iceberg. it says on their website that they have been sent online packs from nintendo, so we should see online games for the next round of sports games, and hopefully they'll bring over NBA Live as well as some of the Street franchises.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    i just wish they'd made carbon a little easier, it was different controls compared to the other racing games (tilt the remote instead of turning of it like a steering wheel).
    Once i switched the controls I found NFS not to be so tough. I like NFS very much. Good replay value.

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by ImageFX
    Once i switched the controls I found NFS not to be so tough. I like NFS very much. Good replay value.
    how do you switch the controls? i mean, im used to the standard ones now, and im probably gonna change my sig but how do you do it?
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    how do you switch the controls? i mean, im used to the standard ones now, and im probably gonna change my sig but how do you do it?
    In the controller settings. Instead of tilting the wiimote, I switched it to number 5 I believe. The joystick is the steering and you hold the wiimote down for gas.

Currently Own:

Member #
    Friends
    Nice giant picture.

I still don't like EA. However, they've done the best job of making decent controls so far. I just find they have a hard time making a truely fun game and their menus are way too complicated sometimes. That said, BTW Ive pre.o'd MoH V by EA L.A.

Member #
    Friends
    They better make there hocky game good

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    I think they have made smart decisions, gamecube wasn't supported well by alot of developers because simply it just wasn't a huge hit. It's evidenced by all the people buying wiis and picking up gamecube games they missed out on. It's a smart move on EAs part to develop for the wii now though, especially when there aren't many others doing it. While they've been doing good, I hope moreso that others are jealous of EAs success.

Ads