LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    ya, i really thought we'd get some news the day they released that pokemon would be the first online game on June 25.
    pokemon is gonna be the first online game that's gonna tell us alot about when brawl will come out.
    cuz if it is online (which I hope it is) that must mean that it won't come out untill july.

That's probably what's gonna happen, oh and if anyone from nintendo is reading this, I got a message for you.

ME AND EVERY ONE I KNOW AGREES THAT IF BRAWL DOESN'T HAVE ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER AND MOST OF THE OLDER CHARACTORS IN THE GAME LIKE BOWSER, AND DK, WE AREN'T BUYING IT. AND I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD WILL AGREE WITH ME. SO GO BACK TO YOUR HEADQUARTERS AND TELL EVERYONE IN THE MAKING OF BRAWL WHAT I JUST SAID

P.S don't get me wrong Nintendo, I'm deeply thankful for my wii but I've saveed my money for this game forever, i still don't have a game for my wii, and i won't have one untill brawl comes, and I want it to be worth my wait. i hope you can understand.

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    i think nintendo would have announced by know if it wont have online... that would just be mean after all of this time they say" Hey Brawl wont have online, its official". so i am sure it will. i think mario strikers will be the 2nd game online that comes out. Brawl i have a feeling will be coming out late in the year, between september-november. i do hope i am wrong though
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by BapFap
    ME AND EVERY ONE I KNOW AGREES THAT IF BRAWL DOESN'T HAVE ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER AND MOST OF THE OLDER CHARACTORS IN THE GAME LIKE BOWSER, AND DK, WE AREN'T BUYING IT. AND I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD WILL AGREE WITH ME. SO GO BACK TO YOUR HEADQUARTERS AND TELL EVERYONE IN THE MAKING OF BRAWL WHAT I JUST SAID

P.S don't get me wrong Nintendo, I'm deeply thankful for my wii but I've saveed my money for this game forever, i still don't have a game for my wii, and i won't have one untill brawl comes, and I want it to be worth my wait. i hope you can understand.

don't worry dude, if brawl isn't online, nintendo might find out that a lot of wiis just went on ebay and suddenly microsoft and sony can't sell enough 360s and PS3s. There are a lot of people who got the wii just for this game. It will have online.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Use IGN and nintendo.com for info.

for the most part this is all the real press info we have:
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/707/707504p1.html

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    don't worry dude, if brawl isn't online, nintendo might find out that a lot of wiis just went on ebay and suddenly microsoft and sony can't sell enough 360s and PS3s. There are a lot of people who got the wii just for this game. It will have online.

IT WILL BE ONLINE ANNOUNCED BY NINTENDO!

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Thancks! i Doo Moi besttt

yes, i to hate when people bitch about spelling

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    Thancks! i Doo Moi besttt
    Yor wellcom

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Ads