LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Suavion
    I could careless about a brawl attack. I just hope Nintendo knows there are hardcore smashers out there and realize we don't wanna use this attack or items. I just hope the online features allows us to turn off brawl attack and items.
    agree 100% The Brawl Attack is a good addition, but I will be extremely pissed if you cant turn it off while playing online (for the reasons that I alrady stated).

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    well not goldeen....
    Well, if you actually played SSBM a lot, you would know what goldeen can do. I someone was to perfectly land on goldeen, whoever landed on it will directly die and lose a life.
    Nintendo Wii

3 Controllers, 2 Nun-Chuks, 1 VC Controller, Intercooling Fan, Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess, Redsteel, Warioware: Smooth Moves, Super Paper Mario

Black Nintendo DS Lite

New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    The thing is, the pro games (and alot of other people that play ssbm) turn the items off, saying the brawl attack will be imbalanced, is like saying the home run bat is inbalanced, i.e We know. Its just there for fun and to show off a little bit.
    Maybe in the online option items can be turned off? Also to justify the balance, everyone can pick the item up.
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Member #
    Friends
    Where is everyone getting the information on this brawl attack and/or how it basically KO's everything. I personally don't beleave a feature as such would be added I could see a super strong attack, maybe one each player is only allowed to use once per round but nothing like an instant KO. As for speculations one thing I must say, I'm really sick of the people saying the charged up electric ball thing is Samus's 'brawl' attack, that move has been in the last two games hasn't it?

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Okay I AGREE that we should have the OPTION of turning off the badges or w/e they're going to be called along with items. But Nintendo did what we're talking about in Brawl so why wouldn't they give us the same options again in Brawl. However I don't agree that the "hardcore Smash Bros player" only plays with NO weapons. Thats a load of crap. The game is fun BECAUSE of the items and stuff. I love the excitement that it brings to the game. However I do agree that it also brings luck into it. But a REAL MASTER can win a game even with items turned on IMO. But I do also like a great match w/o weapons. Although they do take logner and sometimes get boring.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by drroett
    Where is everyone getting the information on this brawl attack and/or how it basically KO's everything. I personally don't beleave a feature as such would be added I could see a super strong attack, maybe one each player is only allowed to use once per round but nothing like an instant KO. As for speculations one thing I must say, I'm really sick of the people saying the charged up electric ball thing is Samus's 'brawl' attack, that move has been in the last two games hasn't it?
    Yes, in smash you could turn items off. Was smash online? no. Did smash have brawl badges? no.

This is what worries me and many other hardcore gamers. I am very confident that nintendo will be smart enough to let us turn off items during online battle, but not quite as sure with the brawl badges. This brawl attack is new for the series, and therefore they need to make it popular. One option nintendo has is to not let us turn brawl badges off while playing online, and its free advertising for that item. This is my concern.

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Tizzle
    Well, if you actually played SSBM a lot, you would know what goldeen can do. I someone was to perfectly land on goldeen, whoever landed on it will directly die and lose a life.
    wait, are you serious? i gotta try that.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    wait, are you serious? i gotta try that.
    lmfao i cant believe you j-tizzle, getting this little kid's hopes up.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Quote Originally Posted by Borch712ers
    lmfao i cant believe you j-tizzle, getting this little kid's hopes up.
    Goldeen is just there because there has to be one chance that you don't get an auto-KO

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    Goldeen is just there because there has to be one chance that you don't get an auto-KO
    Is there a reason you directed that post at me? Oh and btw, not a single pokemon is an 'auto-ko'. If you are even halfway decent at smash than you can probably avoid getting ko'd by every single pokemon.

Ads