LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Uh except you're kinda wrong....A lot of them do kill you instantly. What about the big flaming bird who creates that massive tower of fire/volcano? Or Porygon 2? I'm not saying you're wrong completely. But I do think a lot can kill you. You seem to be judging Smash Bros greatness on very wierd categories...

  2. #22
    Deleted Borch712ers's Avatar
    Member #
    11487
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    246
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Of course they CAN kill you. Probably all of the pokemon except goldeen CAN kill you, in certain circumstances of course. What I was saying is that if you know anything about the game, and you have seen the pokemon's attacks before, you CAN avoid them. By 'big flaming bird' I am going to assume you mean moltres. The attack takes up the whole screen vertically, but there is alot of space to roam horizontally, plus there is a TON of lag before it uses the move that screams "hey dude! get out of the way" I dont recall porygon 2's move but I am sure that it is fairly easily dodged aswell.

  3. #23
    ...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    12349
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    649
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Borch712ers
    Of course they CAN kill you. Probably all of the pokemon except goldeen CAN kill you, in certain circumstances of course. What I was saying is that if you know anything about the game, and you have seen the pokemon's attacks before, you CAN avoid them. By 'big flaming bird' I am going to assume you mean moltres. The attack takes up the whole screen vertically, but there is alot of space to roam horizontally, plus there is a TON of lag before it uses the move that screams "hey dude! get out of the way" I dont recall porygon 2's move but I am sure that it is fairly easily dodged aswell.
    You're not cooler than him because you know a Pokemon's name; in fact I'm finding it's having the opposite effect. And he's right, there are plenty that will instantly kill you. And if Porygon 2 is that electric bird that's on the screen for like 1/2 a second, there is literally no time to avoid it, and it will launch you as far as Jigglypuff's B-down would.

  4. #24
    Super Hunter Samus101's Avatar
    Member #
    12114
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    -=CLASSIFIED=- Number of Kills: Over 100000 Bounty Earned: $925786857
    Posts
    794
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    When you think about it Pokéballs were the same way
    You are so right.

    ^Thanks for the sweet sig, manred!^
    Online Wii Games: BWII, MSC, Medal of Honor 2: Heroes, and SSBB
    MoH: H2 Persona: Jonny Rambo
    MSC Name: Gabe
    BWII Name: Gabriel
    SSBB Name: GaS
    SSBB FC: 0130-1580-5884

  5. #25
    Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07 FWELR's Avatar
    Member #
    17010
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,614
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Borch712ers
    lmfao i cant believe you j-tizzle, getting this little kid's hopes up.
    why do you automatically assume im a little kid? yeah, im 15, but i don't have the time to sit around testing my pokemon 1hit KOs like some people who are 30 and still live with their moms (like im sure a few of the people on this site do). i thought he was being serious but since you posted i never tried it.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #26
    Deleted Borch712ers's Avatar
    Member #
    11487
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    246
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Woah woah woah, Ive got left and rights flying at me from everyone on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by My god the Wii owns...
    You're not cooler than him because you know a Pokemon's name; in fact I'm finding it's having the opposite effect. And he's right, there are plenty that will instantly kill you. And if Porygon 2 is that electric bird that's on the screen for like 1/2 a second, there is literally no time to avoid it, and it will launch you as far as Jigglypuff's B-down would.
    lmfao, this post cracks me up. First of all I never said that I am cooler than that guy, apparently you just pulled that accusation out of your ass. Second of all, yeah, I do know Moltres' name because anyone who has played any pokemon game would. I havent played a pokemon game in over 7 years (im only 15 gimme a break) and I know its name because it was a good pokemon, and I would be willing to bet A TON of money that you knew its name too, but you were too 'cool' to admit it. Now onto the real stuff...1)yeah, there are plenty that will kill you...that is, if you suck at the game or they catch you in a bad situation, I already stated that 2) No, Porygon 2 is not 'that electric bird' 3) Jiggleypuff's b-down is not an automatic ko, so all that your last statement does is prove my point further.

    Onto the next flamer.
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    why do you automatically assume im a little kid? yeah, im 15, but i don't have the time to sit around testing my pokemon 1hit KOs like some people who are 30 and still live with their moms (like im sure a few of the people on this site do). i thought he was being serious but since you posted i never tried it.
    Hey hey hey man dont go off on me, im 15 too. I refer to everyone I quote as "a little kid" so dont take it personally. Yeah, so I guess Im a bully on this forum, but that was just my way of telling you that he is lying. Sorry if it offended you, but seriously, you shouldnt take very much of what I say personally. Ussually im just playin with people. Oh, and btw, I bet more than 'a few' people on this site do that peace dude. no hard feelings?

  7. #27
    Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07 FWELR's Avatar
    Member #
    17010
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,614
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Borch712ers
    Hey hey hey man dont go off on me, im 15 too. I refer to everyone I quote as "a little kid" so dont take it personally. Yeah, so I guess Im a bully on this forum, but that was just my way of telling you that he is lying. Sorry if it offended you, but seriously, you shouldnt take very much of what I say personally. Ussually im just playin with people. Oh, and btw, I bet more than 'a few' people on this site do that peace dude. no hard feelings?
    yeah, no hard feelings. it seems that everybody, including me, get pissed when you call them a kid. i don't think you're a bully, i was just wondering why you jumped to conclusions, but if "kid" is your word for "dee-dee-dee" im cool with that.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

ssbb sugar pot

Click on a term to search for related topics.