+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by swiper
    anyone see any footage on the wii version? i hope it looks good.
    They're are some gameplay videos of the game being played on the Wii, but you can't see what the Remote is actually doing. Too bad.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    I actually think this will be a great game for the Wii. I loved the first Spiderman game. The 2nd one was alright. I thought the graphics were sh*t. How many came out for the Gamecube. I want to say 2 or 3 but I'm not sure about the 3rd or what it was. Anyways I'm gonna be generous and say it gets around an 8/10 for a review. It seems like it has great controls and hopefully it will be very responsive to motions. But I expect a really huge world to explore and lots of things to keep you busy when you're not doing any of the main missions/storyline stuff. And PLEASE no "gathering balloons" crap.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    I actually think this will be a great game for the Wii. I loved the first Spiderman game. The 2nd one was alright. I thought the graphics were sh*t. How many came out for the Gamecube. I want to say 2 or 3 but I'm not sure about the 3rd or what it was. Anyways I'm gonna be generous and say it gets around an 8/10 for a review. It seems like it has great controls and hopefully it will be very responsive to motions. But I expect a really huge world to explore and lots of things to keep you busy when you're not doing any of the main missions/storyline stuff. And PLEASE no "gathering balloons" crap.
    I saw an interview from IGN with the producer, he said the city is immense, and tons of places to explore - just like the real Manhattan. You can also explore the sewers & subway rails (although in real life, you'd be electricuted the second you fall on the rail). The prosucer also said that you don't even have to follow the storyline...if a player wants to explore the city and fight and everyday mugger, they can do that without worrying about completeing the "story" mode. This type of gamer is me. I prefer games were you can explore vast areas and huge landscapes.

Can't wait to check out Harlem and the UWS.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    With 3 big Villains plus others, plus the new suit and with more NY to go around it would be hard for it not to be better than the last 2 and since the last 2 were pretty good this one will be great.
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    7929-6697-1940-8225
    screw spiderman 3. i may be wrong but wasnt Venom a completely different character not just spider man all pissed with a boner. if im right thats so lame. cos i hate when hollywood messes shit up. but oh well

If you add me PM and give me your Wii#.

S.E.C. Twist & Shout

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    i enjoyed spiderman 2, the free roaming was awesome, i could play just for hours swinging around town and doing various flips and stuff..ill have to play spiderman 3 before i buy it though.

Ads