LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Our 6 yr old daughter enjoys it, especially the Mii matching game. She is also fond of Tank Battle, and likes to play that one too. The "duck hunt" game is fun also. We picked it up for the extra remote. I feel it is worth the extra $10.

2. Ads

Wiichat Killer video game master's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2770-7114-6770-0203
    I didn't buy it since i have 4 wii-motes but my friend has it and all i like is tanks
    I just deleted my old sig and I'm thinking of a new one.

Member #
    Friends
    Since yall say its pretty good for guests and all, I might get it then cuz its almost my bro's wedding.
    Nintendo Wii

3 Controllers, 2 Nun-Chuks, 1 VC Controller, Intercooling Fan, Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess, Redsteel, Warioware: Smooth Moves, Super Paper Mario

Black Nintendo DS Lite

New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah its a great game to show off wiimote motion capabilities like wii sports without making people feel silly like Wario Ware does. Everyone seems to enjoy different games, my younger brothers LOVE the matching and finding Mii's game. I personally love the duckhunt type game, tanks, and the pose mii game (I'm ADHD like that) definitly worth the 10 dollars on top of the wiimote. As far as a lasting game it has a decent ammount of replay value, I usually show it to people who haven't seen/or played a Wii before cause it shows off the motion.

Member #
    Friends
    the mii matching game is great especially if u have a lot of ur own custom miis

Member #
    Friends
    i think im going to get it jujst for the wiimote. but its worth 10$ at least im sure.

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i think its quite good...the only game that i truly hate is the 'find mii' one...the rest are ok

i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

Member #
    Friends
    If you need extra remote then you should get it. I found it cheaper at one uk store than most places charged for the controller on its own. It's a perfect game for showing off the Wii to older members of the family as they can get the hang of it quick.

Its fun to get platinum medals on all of them, quite tricky on some.

Member #
    Friends
    My favorites are Tanks, Charge, Laser Hockey (really should be Neon Hockey ), and Nine-Ball.

A quick question on Find Mii -- when you get to the screen where it tells you to pick the "two odd ones out", what is the meaning of "oddness" there?

The_Loose_Cannon
    hey for what its worth, i like it.

its simple, its fun, its user friendly, its low impact and quite frankly i enjoy it. when i heard about it, igot excited and the fact that it came with a remote i was even more estatic.

but i read reviews from people who had it in the UK on this site and i just kinda got bummed out and suddenly became reluctant to spend the money on it. however, we needed that remote so it turned out to be a bargin for 49.99$ at toys r us (my bf and i originally went into gamestop and the kid behind the counter said GOOD LUCK FINDING IT!!! next stop we went in was TRU and there it was)

when my bf and i played it at his friends house (we packed up the wii and brought it over the day we got wiiplay so we didnt play it either yet) and we had a blast doing it! find mii was great, tanks is fun, and the shooting....well come on self explanitory!

all and all, for what it is- a simple game with simple graphics done tastefully- its a good game

Ads