LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yea what does "pick the odd mii out" mean?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8066-6573-9929-9767
    I loathe Wii Play...

Member #
    Friends
    i just got it last night for my birthday. i honestly don't know what you people are complaining about. i could see if you bought it just for the game- if you did, you're a complete retard. but if you need an extra remote, great freakin deal! the way i see it, its a 10 dollar game. 10 dollars will buy you what, a two hour movie? and how much time will i probably spend playing this? a lot more than two hours. no, its not in depth at all, but its a lot of fun. 10 bucks doesn't buy all that much these days, and i think its a hella good deal.

Member #
    Friends
    8112-1897-2331-9869
    It's a no brainer if you need the extra Wiimote. If you don't, don't buy it. I will say this though...the billiards game is great example of How great a good a full blown billiards game could potentially be on Wii. I really like it...but the replayability factor of the games wears thing quickly.

Are there platinum medals? I just assumed gold was tops...assumed it was the olympic sense of gold/silver/bronze. What criteria do you have to meet for the platinum medals?

And what's the secret to good success on catching the nibblers? I lose them 9 out of 10 strikes it seems like.

ScuzzBuster
    Old Skool Gaming

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuzzBuster
    It's a no brainer if you need the extra Wiimote. If you don't, don't buy it. I will say this though...the billiards game is great example of How great a good a full blown billiards game could potentially be on Wii. I really like it...but the replayability factor of the games wears thing quickly.

Are there platinum medals? I just assumed gold was tops...assumed it was the olympic sense of gold/silver/bronze. What criteria do you have to meet for the platinum medals?

And what's the secret to good success on catching the nibblers? I lose them 9 out of 10 strikes it seems like.
    There are plantanium medals - pretty hard to aquire.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    There are plantanium medals - pretty hard to aquire.
    i only have platinium in the shooting game. everything else is gold and find me/tanks is silver.

billiards pisses me off cause its 60 to platinium and i scored a friggen 57!

Member #
    Friends
    Its a lot of fun if you like getting medals and high scores. Your achivements make it to the message board. I had a hard time getting platinum on the air hockey game.

Note: its a 1-2 player game

Member #
    Friends
    8514-5696-4007-1140
    Quote Originally Posted by macdrenalds
    look at the heads they turn different ways

PBR [pokemon] code:0602-3478-7851 pm me if you want to add me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by macdrenalds
    If it's the one where they walk, watch the feet pattern. If they are looking back and forth look for the ones looking the wrong way from the rest of the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    i only have platinium in the shooting game. everything else is gold and find me/tanks is silver.

billiards pisses me off cause its 60 to platinium and i scored a friggen 57!
    I have the same problem in billiards. I wish I knew HOW to hit a perfect score.

I have platinum in Find Mii at like 85 (my favorite game on the disc, and yes I know I am the minority here), Platinum on the cow riding game (also LOVE that), and silver on Tanks (hate the game), silver on the bubble one, and gold on the rest. I get frustrated with the hockey game because I cannot seem to get enough points with the time given.

I think this game was worthwile. It's fun, simple and I can turn it on for a few minutes at a time when I have some free time.

Member #
    Friends
    Definately a must buy, an extra wiimote and 11 fun 2 player games for 5.
    Billiards is awesome, a perfect example of why the Wii is truely next gen, and makes all the past attempts at this type of game suddenly seem very old fashioned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads