+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    huh? the game isnt japanese. it has 1 japanese person in the whole game. yea it has some japanese style music during the canyon races but thats it. anyways i suggest you get it.
    - Mazda
    - Nissan
    - Subaru

All Japanese car makers. And the setting is based on a Japanese setting. It's al in the Q & A's on the homepage.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    Hey everyone,
    So i wanna get the classic contoller but i dont know if its compatible with NFSC? Is it just for the virtual console or can you use it for wii games you buy at the store? there doesnt seem to be an icon of the controller on any game so im not sure. It sucks coz i cant use the wiimote as good for nfsc, im so uncoordinated lol. id find it easier with just a normal controller. *hopes it can be used*.

I dont mind the game, i have to say Most Wanted was my absolute favourite, i had it on pc tho but the interface was so nice and easy, im not that into this interface and the graphics kinda suck with everyhting looking the same colour, u go around a corner and as u get close it ends up ur turning the wrong way lol, i thought maybe u can adjust the settings to make it better like on the comp but i couldnt find anything :\. I havent got much into it so maybe thats why i dont like it as much, tho the controllers the only thing thats really bugging me, i guess i'll just have to get used to it if nothing else can be used *sigh*.
    Last edited by saskatoon; 04-07-2007 at 01:32 AM.

me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    dont buy it. i would just rent it. Trust me it's not worth 50 bucks.

Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    True, the game also takes about 1 week to beat if you play 2 hours each day. Very short and not worth the buy. You could rent it and finish it before it's due. The storyline was not well put together AKA it was rushed. They are planning there next game to be released in the late summer, which is clearly not enough time to make a complete, well-structured game.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Ads