Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6161-5412-0524-5516
    yes im goingto pick it up today

Member #
    Friends
    ok ive registered with EA and got this cheat. Can other people try to see if they get something different. Cheers

To unlock film clips, press the following buttons in sequence at the Main menu: 2 button, minus button, 2 button, minus button, minus button, D-pad up.

and ive justgot this from when i took the survey

When you think youre ready for the challenge, take on a compound. The Tattaglias in north east Brooklyn might be the weakest family in New York, but that doesnt mean they are going to let you walk right in. Bring some bombs along and blow up the support pillars in the basements. You may start a mob war, but if youre successful youll have a new safe house with a bunch of guards.

hope this helps everyone
    Last edited by drewster2k; 03-27-2007 at 02:09 AM.

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    Quote Originally Posted by San Dimas
    When you build your rep (by fighting with other gangs), what's the best way to do this? (without causing an all-our war)
    You could shoot a rival gang member in the head but this draws unnecessary attention to yourself - other rival members will run to help their fallen comrades. plus you only get between 20 and 50 reputation points per kill.

best way is to either beat them up or choke them to death but make sure that no other rival gang members can see. beating them up or choking them will give you between 140 and 300 reputation points. even more if you perform an execution move.

Its a silent kill and you can run up an alley, kill the lonely rival gang member and run out again. they respawn so you can run all over Little Italy killing rival gang members that are hidden without any trouble.

Do bear in mind though that your vendetta will raise up for each kill but as long as you keep it at peaceful then you will be ok. Also, if you leave a family alone then the vendetta within that family will slowly drop.

NOTE: that taking over businesses and rackets without killing rival gang members will not cause the vendetta levels to rise. There are some business tho where you do have to kill the rival members - the nightclub in Little Italy is one. You can not extort the owner without trouble as there are rival members stood right next to her guess its time for some police protection and start a fight outside.

BTW, I did my first bank job last night - well, I say I did it. I was cruising along and saw a load of police cars outside a bank with cops with guns out. turns out a rival family had done over the bank and they were stood outside with money bags in hand. I bribed a couple of cops which started a gun shoot. i took cover and waited for the bullets to stop firing:

rival gang members dead: 3
    rival gang members killed by me: 0
    total bullets fired by me: 0
    total vendetta increased: 0
    total heat increased: 0
    total money earned from swiping the money bags from the dead guys bodies: priceless
    Last edited by Stallyon; 03-27-2007 at 06:48 AM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I got this game yesturday, it's really awsome. Im still trying to figure everything out... For example what are the churches for? And how can I take over a racket if a rival family owns it and they start shooting me?

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    This just makes me want to get it more

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    This just makes me want to get it more

****i am the voice in your head, go on...go get it...you know you want to... ****

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Blips
    I got this game yesturday, it's really awsome. Im still trying to figure everything out... For example what are the churches for? And how can I take over a racket if a rival family owns it and they start shooting me?
    Hmm interesting, i dont know what the church is for either, maybe noone can attack you in it..

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    Quote Originally Posted by drewster2k
    ok ive registered with EA and got this cheat. Can other people try to see if they get something different. Cheers

To unlock film clips, press the following buttons in sequence at the Main menu: 2 button, minus button, 2 button, minus button, minus button, D-pad up.

and ive justgot this from when i took the survey

When you think youre ready for the challenge, take on a compound. The Tattaglias in north east Brooklyn might be the weakest family in New York, but that doesnt mean they are going to let you walk right in. Bring some bombs along and blow up the support pillars in the basements. You may start a mob war, but if youre successful youll have a new safe house with a bunch of guards.

hope this helps everyone

I got the exact same as this

Ads