Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lii
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0836-2067-9225-7135
    Ive got a sneaky feeling the 360 will. It has more or less the same games that the PS3 has plus it has its own exlcusives and is abit cheaper than PS3 (450 )

Just give me a quick PM if you add me! :-)

Member #
    Friends
    Well I've been a gamer for years. I have a wii and will keep it for the great games that will be exclusive to wii only, but I want something with next generation graphics. So I will be getting a ps3 or xbox360 and I am leaning towards the ps3.

to see through or beyond Oplexium's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8932-3844-2773-7062
    I beleive ,it will be the Wii . Nintendo has had it's dark years and now it has emerged into the light, for everyone to see .By everyone I mean, Non-gamers, casual gamers and hardcore gamers alike can now see what makes Nintendo different. The games!! Nintendo as a developer never takes it'self too seriously. It's about Fun ,and always has been. Now Nintendo have a platform to show it . As for Xbox 360 and Ps3 , they will become Clones of each other .That is happening now , look at the endless battles over exlusivity right for games like MGS 5, GTA 5 , FF XIII and DMC 4 nothing new ,nothing different. Just games that will end up being on both machines or possibly all three anyway.
    Reality is subject to PERCEPTION

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I have a feeling it will come down to PS3 and Wii even though it seems unlikely things are drastic these days one good game can turn the tides

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Well nintendo is the clear frontrunner now, but i don't think you can count out the ps3 or even the xbox to take the lead in a year or 2. The wii still has a lot of milestones to reach such as widespread online gameplay and also pushing the graphics barrier beyond just a bump ahead of the old playstation 2. Hopefully some of the nintendo produced games like metroid will help with that. Lets see if they can keep up the momentum.

Member #
    Friends
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    once nintendo comes out with some decent games with online play then im sure theyll gain the lead,the 360 i belive has no chance,i mean look at that console its so ugly, PS3 has taken off over here, unfortunately it costs an arm and a leg.

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    With That New "HOME" Coming To The PS3...

It's Gonna Be The PS3 And he Wii Battling It Out In the End...

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    In terms of sales, the Wii.

In terms of games, no one.

There hasn't been a clear winner in awhile, at this moment it's too early to say and it seems each system is equal in what games they'll have IMO. For example the Ps3 has games like Ratchet and Clank and God of War, with the Wii it's Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and for the 360 it's games like Mass Effect and Halo 3.

Member #
    Friends
    Are you kidding? I can't believe people actually think the PS3 will win. It's not selling at ALL. And, the 360 is WAY better. I just got one the other day, and I'm very close to saying it beats Wii, just because of its games (Gears of War, Rainbow Six: Vegas, GRAW & GRAW 2, Halo 3 pretty soon, the list goes on) and its FREAKIN PERFECT online play. Seriously, PS3 vs 360 is no contest. 2 million consoles vs. 10 million...yeah, right.

But, I do think the Wii will win the overall "war." It's selling like hotcakes because everyone and their mother wants one (literally). At $250, it's practically an impulse buy for some people, and it's growing into a kind of "fashion," so to speak. I think the 360 will be very close in numbers, but keep in mind that the 360 is directed towards the a different crowd than the Wii, so the people who buy 360s are most likely not potential Wii buyers (and vice versa).

Member #
    Friends
    no way its gonna be wii

Ads