LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Hmmm

well the 360 wont its been out 1.5 years and sold 10million the ps2 sold 104million, but the wii has sold 5million allready, now the ps3 its sold around 2.3million so i think the ps3 will win but the wii will come second but im wii all the way

Member #
    Friends
    i think the wii will win sony and microsoft over estimated how many people will have an hd screen

every1 wants better graphics but no1 has a tv that can handle it
    sure 360 and ps3 have better graphics even on a regular tv but only a fraction of what it can do with an hd screen

if hd screens were more popular then i think the sony would win because of the built in bluray player (cheapest next gen dvd player on the market)

to bad hd isnt the standard yet and when it is then nintendo will make a hd console im sure

so I say wii will win because of its price plus the wide range of their target audience
    and ps3 will get 2nd because it has bluray built in

microsoft still can co exist if they keep getting all the game titles
    in fact microsoft has a chance of winning all together because of that alone but only time will tell

bringing another war next gen dvd players being another related war into the picture

hd dvd vs bluray
    which I think bluray will win as well because it can hold a lot more data
    imagine if they think to put trilogies and box sets on 1 disk in hd quality

1:wii
    2: ps3
    3:360

Member #
    Friends
    Ive seen people use their computer screen for next gen gaming. It looks like movie production graphics but in gaming. I think they just put a hdtv card in their PC.

heres an example of what hd gaming looks like http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_pr...et_videos.html

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    The one that is most popular, and has sold most consoles is the winner of the war, A.K.A Wii.

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Wii is doing awesome, but some are questioning nintendo on the online, games, and there plans.

Xbox 360 has been lurking in Nintendo's shadow for the last 5 months. There sales are really good, up there with the wii's, but will they hold on to that?

PS3 so far had a OK start. Not the best, but PS3 is starting to show there real colors. With Home later on and a couple of good exclusives. But! Can they pull through?

So for, to me, it's a tight race to the finish, but i would predict the wii coming through. Cause they have a more wider audience then the 360 or the PS3.
    Rival.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by rishi 20
    no way its gonna be wii
    I want to agree with you, but its too early to decide!! I thought wii was going to own this whole next-generation, but now i have a feeling that something is going to creep up and steal that victory from nintendo!!

"Oh well, its just a feeling, these thing i think about never really happen anyway!"

Ads