Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Quote Originally Posted by munnin
    Pikmin my 6 year old loves it.

Funny my girl loved Pokemon at age 4, but I have not yet bought a pokemon game because I am not sure what age range they are good for and where to start. I was intending to start a post about that soon.
    Pikmin: I think my girl is too young for that one.
    And you got a good point with when to start with pokemon. My girl talks about it and has some cardcollection (she started as her classmates started it), but i am also not sure if she might play it because of the violence.

One game she loves is the shooting in Wiiplay. But the game gets boring too soon.
    Signed.Johny
    Wii (was the first and only client and the first who bought it on launchday,9/12/2006, waited 10 minutes) 2 Extra Wiiremotes Plus + 2 Nunchakus + CLassic Game Controller + 1GB SD + WiiFit + GH + Band Rock (drum + Guitar) + 2 micros + Dj Hero + 2 Toy Story Zap Guns + Lasergun + Wifi Keyboard + Family Trainer + WiiBike
    Games: Too many to sum here

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    try cooking mama, pokemon titles and any other mario titles on GC or Wii...also try some of the virtual console games.

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    try cooking mama, pokemon titles and any other mario titles on GC or Wii...also try some of the virtual console games.
    Is cooking Mama already for sale?
    Signed.Johny
    Wii (was the first and only client and the first who bought it on launchday,9/12/2006, waited 10 minutes) 2 Extra Wiiremotes Plus + 2 Nunchakus + CLassic Game Controller + 1GB SD + WiiFit + GH + Band Rock (drum + Guitar) + 2 micros + Dj Hero + 2 Toy Story Zap Guns + Lasergun + Wifi Keyboard + Family Trainer + WiiBike

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Wario ware
    wii play
    Any of the disney stuff

If your from Spain you can only play the UK region games
    Spoiler Alert!
    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Wario ware
    wii play
    Any of the disney stuff

If your from Spain you can only play the UK region games
    Does Disney has games already for the Wii?
    Yes, I know I have the European region Games....

Oh yes, here in spain the release date for Cooking mama is May 2007 (Official website nintendo europe)
    Signed.Johny

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by rtr1900
    Pikmin: I think my girl is too young for that one.
    And you got a good point with when to start with pokemon. My girl talks about it and has some cardcollection (she started as her classmates started it), but i am also not sure if she might play it because of the violence.

One game she loves is the shooting in Wiiplay. But the game gets boring too soon.
    I have kept Tory away from the cards but she loves the show and the movies.

There is no doubt that you would need to help her on Pikmin but its so cute Tory loses to play and even just to watch me play. How has your girl done with Wii sports?

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Quote Originally Posted by munnin
    I have kept Tory away from the cards but she loves the show and the movies.

There is no doubt that you would need to help her on Pikmin but its so cute Tory loses to play and even just to watch me play. How has your girl done with Wii sports?
    Hi Munnin,

I saw some Picture of the game and it looks great! SOrt of "Populous-game" of the Amiga500 COmodore

My girl like especially the bowling part and the boxing. She even beats me at bowling. Ok, not for ever, but the first week you always won. She had one strike after the other. Once she had 150 points!!!!! And for a 4 year old, that is amazing I think. She also likes the boxing. And as it isnīt showing any vilonce, I think it is OK.

Bu as I have a lot of confidence in Nintendo, I am sure they will make good games for "very" little children.

And also hopefully Disney will release some "Princess" games. I wonder if there are any on the GC. Maybe I should try to find some secondhand games of the GC for her. Could be fun I guess.

Anyway. I thought also that the makers of the games (and not forget the gamemagazines) should post always the ideal age for a game. Example: The games Formule 06 for the PSP says "age3+". Ok but that doesnīt mean a 4 year old person can drive the car. It only says that there isnīt any violence in it and that a person of 3+ can watch it. But to play it you must be at least 6 years I think.

I just talked with my girl and she loves the idea of the "Cooking Mama" game. So maybe when it comes out I will buy it straight
    Signed.Johny

Member #
    Friends
    hmmm you goy wiiplay and sports, and even wario wares. This is a little tough, if kornokopia is too tough then... Try super monkey ball, or mabey even super paper mario. My cuz's first game was mario 64 and donkey kong 64 now he can own at mostly all games. (if not paper mario for her then for you. It owns )

Member #
    Friends
    0130-2935-1724-6313
    My daughter has just turned 4 and her fav game is Monkey Ball. She also loved Mario Sunshine on the gamecube so maybe that'll be worth you buying it cheap.
    This means you're: A Smart Gamer

What does it mean?

You have a good grip on the gaming world. you know what games you enjoy, you remain somewhat even in a debate through the consoles. undoubtably a "Super Fanboy" has called you a fanboy when you are not one but rather just stating facts. you are invalueable in a discussion on consoles.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    My 4 year old niece likes DDR, granted, the GC one wasn't THAT great, but who cares for a 4 year old? Like they know the difference.

My nephew can also play madden 07 with me lol.
    Last edited by Brawny; 03-28-2007 at 04:24 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links