+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3085-1225-3534-6165

What is a good game for my little girl?

Hi,

As I am totally new to the console world I would like you tol help me.
    I am looking for some games for my 5 year old girl.
    Anybody has any suggestion? It doens´t have to be especially for the Wii only, it can be also a game for the GC.
    She likes for example Kororinpa, but after the second level it is just to hard for her.
    The only games I have are here below in my Signature.

Thx you all
    Signed.Johny
    Wii (was the first and only client and the first who bought it on launchday,9/12/2006, waited 10 minutes) 2 Extra Wiiremotes Plus + 2 Nunchakus + CLassic Game Controller + 1GB SD + WiiFit + GH + Band Rock (drum + Guitar) + 2 micros + Dj Hero + 2 Toy Story Zap Guns + Lasergun + Wifi Keyboard + Family Trainer + WiiBike
    Games: Too many to sum here

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by rtr1900
    Hi,

As I am totally new to the console world I would like you tol help me.
    I am looking for some games for my 5 year old girl.
    Anybody has any suggestion? It doens´t have to be especially for the Wii only, it can be also a game for the GC.
    She likes for example Kororinpa, but after the second level it is just to hard for her.
    The only games I have are here below in my Signature.

Thx you all
    i suggest mario sunshine, or any basic action platformer. My 4 year old sister really enjoys pokemon XD and the pokemon stadium titles for the cube, but i guess those are things you kinda have to be into. But its a suggestion!
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    get cooking mama my 4 year old loves it. some VC games can be fun donkey kong, mario

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfnick
    i suggest mario sunshine, or any basic action platformer. My 4 year old sister really enjoys pokemon XD and the pokemon stadium titles for the cube, but i guess those are things you kinda have to be into. But its a suggestion!
    Are you crazy? If the girl cant play kororinpa then she wont be able to play mario. I dont know what game would be alright,maybe monkey ball?

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    get cooking mama my 4 year old loves it. some VC games can be fun donkey kong, mario
    Great idea! I guess that the cooking mama would be great. She loves smashing the Wiiremote around, like in the Boxinggame of Wiisports, she really get overexating with it!. She tried DK, but it was too difficult for her.
    I will take a look around to see in Cooking mama is for sale here.

Thx
    Signed.Johny
    Wii (was the first and only client and the first who bought it on launchday,9/12/2006, waited 10 minutes) 2 Extra Wiiremotes Plus + 2 Nunchakus + CLassic Game Controller + 1GB SD + WiiFit + GH + Band Rock (drum + Guitar) + 2 micros + Dj Hero + 2 Toy Story Zap Guns + Lasergun + Wifi Keyboard + Family Trainer + WiiBike

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfnick
    She doesn´t like much the Pokemon stuff. sorry. Thx Anyway for the suggestion
    Signed.Johny

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    Are you crazy? If the girl cant play kororinpa then she wont be able to play mario. I dont know what game would be alright,maybe monkey ball?
    I thought about it, but it really sounds difficult. Doesn´t it?
    Signed.Johny

Member #
    Friends
    Pikmin my 6 year old loves it.

Funny my girl loved Pokemon at age 4, but I have not yet bought a pokemon game because I am not sure what age range they are good for and where to start. I was intending to start a post about that soon.
    Last edited by munnin; 03-28-2007 at 10:26 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I would go with Battle Revolution when it comes out it involves pretty much no walking around or mazes like that just selecting your attacks

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    I would go with Battle Revolution when it comes out it involves pretty much no walking around or mazes like that just selecting your attacks
    But isn´t that game too much violence?
    Signed.Johny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads