LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    who said anything about FPS megaman. why do you people think that Shooting games are only in first person. FOR THE LAST STINKING TIME, shooting games can be in first person, or third person.. damn man!!! you people really are not gamers. I mean the dude completely miss the whole point of this thread talking about FPS megaman. Plus there was a TPS megaman for the 64 that was fun.....

I REPEAT! SHOOTING GAMES CAN BE IN FIRST PERSON OR THIRD PERSON VIEW! how many views is that, THAT IS TWO VIEWS.!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    hal laboratories(the game designers) have stated the first requirement for getting into brawl is to originate in a video game, thus eliminating all anime characters
    Naruto has its own fighting video game, in fact about 4 or 5 of them, 3 for the ps2 and a few for the GBA i believe. Also so does Bleach, Dragon Ball Z, .hack, Gundam basically a huge truck load of Anime Video games that existed during the ages and even before n64 smash

http://www.lupinencyclopedia.com/avrc/

So thus eliminating ALL anime characters? I think not. And also Roy and Marth are in smash arnt they? Their anime so how can all anime characters be eliminated if they are anime and in the game? :x
    Last edited by DarkenSpirit; 03-28-2007 at 07:51 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpotato78
    who said anything about FPS megaman. why do you people think that Shooting games are only in first person. FOR THE LAST STINKING TIME, shooting games can be in first person, or third person.. damn man!!! you people really are not gamers. I mean the dude completely miss the whole point of this thread talking about FPS megaman. Plus there was a TPS megaman for the 64 that was fun.....

I REPEAT! SHOOTING GAMES CAN BE IN FIRST PERSON OR THIRD PERSON VIEW! how many views is that, THAT IS TWO VIEWS.!
    I totally forgot the point of your post by the time i got to the second page of comments :P Two view person shooter would be cool too.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Roy and Marth are classic Nintendo characters from FE. Naruto is just some idiotic ninja boy from an idiotic show on Cartoon Network. I can actually see Megaman being in Supersmash Brothers. Hes a completely different sort of character and brings something NEW to the table.

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    yeahh they wouldnt put naurto in it hes an anime charater NOT a VG character but they REALLI need to add megaman and zero or if they go to the classic series megaman and bass and u can have like bass fuse with treble for that special attack thing and megaman use rush n stuff....pretty G

Ads