LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Why do they always forget about Rudder controls???

While I REALLY like like Blazing Angels, I'm getting tired of these flight game developers who have never research airplane controls.

Come on guys. It's not like rudders are some magical dohicky. Even cheap RC planes let you steer with left/right rudder.

It would have been easy to implement rudder, especially since the wiimote and nunchuck are motion sensitive.

Now all that said, again - I really like this game. I didn't expect a FlightSim, but it really takes me back to Aces of the Pacific/Europe. Except, those games had rudder controls.
    Central Ohio: Wii via component on Mitsu 55" HD-RPTV. 94 ImpalaSS, MCSE/MCT, MS/Network Consultant.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8851-7056-4810-3294
    Yeah I was annoyed at the lack of control that you have on the planes.
    Purchased on 21.02.07
    Now consists of: 2 remotes, 2 chucks, component leads, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Red Steel, Splinter Cell, Zelda, Excite Truck, Tony Hawk's Down Hill Jam, Blazing Angels, Mario Party 8, Mario Strikers Charged, Resident Evil 4, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Metroid Prime 3 Guitar Hero 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Endless Ocean,

Ads