Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Japan may get 80 percent of the greatest games to never be played in the United States, but they are also open to unusual sexual humor (i.e. The DS will be receiving a teenage girl dress up game, while there have been some games that require male cross dressing.) that will remain controversal within the North American region.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    i remember when i was six and bought mortal combat for sega,after playing for two-three hours i jump kicked my brother into the wall...
    the moral of the story is let kids play wateva they want,video games in absolutely no way encourage violence.

Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?

www.ultiforums.tk

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Almo
    i remember when i was six and bought mortal combat for sega,after playing for two-three hours i jump kicked my brother into the wall...
    the moral of the story is let kids play wateva they want,video games in absolutely no way encourage violence.
    i somewhat dissagree with you, to a certain extent thats true,i dont have a problem with children playing mortal kombat seeing as 1.most 5-10 year olds can not pull out your heart or kick you into a wall so that isnt a problem anyway. 2. there isnt really anything bad there except blood/violence. however i dissagree with you on "letting kids play watever they want", if i dont want my kid to virtually blow somones head off,mug somone,beat somone to death,have sex,or drink, then that is good parenting, by the way im 14 and i have better parenting skills than you....i hope you dont reproduce lol.
    I don't need a ps3 i already have a toilet i just pwnd u sony!

pm me if you actually understand my sig...

Member #
    Friends
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve
    i somewhat dissagree with you, to a certain extent thats true,i dont have a problem with children playing mortal kombat seeing as 1.most 5-10 year olds can not pull out your heart or kick you into a wall so that isnt a problem anyway. 2. there isnt really anything bad there except blood/violence. however i dissagree with you on "letting kids play watever they want", if i dont want my kid to virtually blow somones head off,mug somone,beat somone to death,have sex,or drink, then that is good parenting, by the way im 14 and i have better parenting skills than you....i hope you dont reproduce lol.
    lol the fact that your 14 and thinking bowt kids makes me worry...anyway i wasnt being serious,get a dictionary and look up the word sarcasm...
    by the way letting your kids play video games doesnt mean you a bad parent,ur in no position to personally judge my parenting skills so get f**ked
    Last edited by Almo; 03-30-2007 at 07:58 PM.

Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?

www.ultiforums.tk

Member #
    Friends
    2416-6513-0889-2126
    Quote Originally Posted by ocdan
    I was gonna bust something similiar to the dumbasses out there but glanced that phrase.... I wouldt be too sure though.

Japan IS the video game mecca. Half of the violent games are in the US, Japans got the real deal there. And Japan doesn't maintain a leisurely lifestyle, people are busy with work, children are stressed in school, whatnot, almost ten fold compared to America, yet, they do keep their closure and you never here such acts of violence inspired by video games.

I have no real clue what is the spark, but America is a wildfire of violence, from where we do not know was lit.

From how I see it, Look at certain parts of America, Very popular spots if you will.. Cali. Miami, fl. NewYork, NY. All those hot spots are FULL of Different kinds of people. Different races/makes/models. All sorts of stuff. Of course like what was said about Japan, Many people live there but compare the mixture of cultures over there? Mostly japanese. In the hot spots in Japan, its mostly japanese also. Anyone from japan please correct me if im wrong but its just the way I think it is. When you clash many cultures together/ Poor/rich/ middle class. Different results accur. Just my 2 cents on that I guess. Laters all. =)
    Hello! My user online number is 2416-6513-0889-2126
    Add me I plan on adding everyone! woot! wii

My Pokemon Info
    Fc: 2105 5158 0384
    Name: Onix
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you.

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by Almo
    lol the fact that your 14 and thinking bowt kids makes me worry...anyway i wasnt being serious,get a dictionary and look up the word sarcasm...
    by the way letting your kids play video games doesnt mean you a bad parent,ur in no position to personally judge my parenting skills so get f**ked

The way you post makes me believe you're lying about your age. And it's not the whole "letting your child" play video games, it's about showing them right from wrong. It's about making sure that they don't get tarnished and brain washed into hatred and violence.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

rep me if u like vitamins teh frog's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0803-2242-9556-7115
    OMG! im so tired of these damn threads and newspaper articals and mothers suing game programers for their KIDS playing gta and wanting to kill!!!
    PARENTS ALL PARENTS WHO RANNT AND RAVE ABOUT UR KIDS PLAYING SEX RELATED AND VIOLENT GAMES! AND STOP RANTING ABOUT UR KIDS WATCHING MA RATED SHOWS AND R RATED MOVIES! EVERY HEARD OF BLOCKing RATINGS on tv?! DO UR JOB! BE A ****ING PARENT!

(sorry now im ranting lol :P ) Its ur job to censor what ur kids watch and do! iO has blockings, so dose direct tv! and comcast! ok, if ur kids are buying M rated games, why dont u stop them? and if they buy them, why dont u return them!? ok? the goverment and game programers and directors dont make sure ur kids arnt playing or watching bad games/movies! U DO! so dont try to sue or nething. its just u being a shitty parent.

ok im done.
    Last edited by teh frog; 03-31-2007 at 09:18 AM.
    i hav teh wee! liek zomgz?!232@#112!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Looks more like you go your weenie stuck in the vaccuum (suckmaster 2000) on turbo mode, but lol i like the pic. Creative.
    how did you know?

Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    I myself am perfectly sane and balanced. But I do remember back when GTA SA came out and I played for like hours straight. When I'd go out afterwards driving I would sometimes have to stop myself from the urge to swerve into traffic just for the fun of it

I dont really have any point other than time spent consumed in age inappropriate games may be more of a factor. Over exposure to a false reality can be a problem. But i agree nevertheless its a parents responsibility.

Ads