Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    Wario ware to mewasnt even fun with friends the only thing that i played for more than 30 minutes with friends without getting bored is DARTS..
    but i would reccomend god father BIG time.

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    I own the God Father and it's really fun. The shooting is set up really nice. And just choking people is so much fun. and ya I really like Godfather so that's my choice.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    i have warioware...after you beat the gae its dissapointing. im trying to get godfather now though...go with godfather.

Warioware is good for parties, but otherwise is a waste of space.

Member #
    Friends
    If you are looking for a mini-game based title to play with a group of friends often, Wario Ware is definitely a solid pickup. 2 Player action is pretty decent. To be honest though, I think I enjoyed Rayman a little bit more as far as a mini-games title goes.

That said, The Godfather is beautiful. It is loosely based on the movie, but you also have a free hand to explore the sandbox and take on several other jobs. You can play through it quickly or take 30+ hours to thoroughly explore the city.

There is definitely something very sadistically satisfying about physically beating down a virtual gangster with a pole, bat, or baton, choking them to death, or snapping their necks after pummling them with rights and lefts. The Wii-motion makes the game. I played it on the 360 and there is no comparison. The shooting is spot on as well.

I rented Wario Ware. I bought The Godfather.

Member #
    Friends
    buy them both and ship to:

S. Hastie
    384 Lambton St.
    Markham, ON.
    M5R 3P1

thx

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    Quote Originally Posted by Let_It_Burn
    I never played the scarface game! can you tell me what you think about it!

I've heard a lot of bad reviews... doesnt sound good to me!

scarface is a sick game,selling coke to the fiens on the street...lol thats what i do then i kill them and collect more cash from them enough said.Also later on in the game u put money in the back,have different cars have ho's living with you its good...had it for ps2
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).

Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

Member #
    Friends
    Smooth Moves!

I OWN:
    Wii, 2 nunchucks and wiimotes, Wii Sports, Zelda:TP, Madden 07, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves and Super Paper Mario!

Member #
    Friends
    scarface was a horrible, terrible waste of outsourced programming. It got less play time than American McGee's Bad Day L.A.

Member #
    Friends
    I bought Wario Ware, played it for 30min and hated it, took it back the next day. It felt cheap and really really childish.

Since I bought The Godfather on its launch day i haven't put it down. Its really addictive, good storyline. But what makes it so special is the controls, which really make the most off the wii.
    2 x Wiimote | 2 x Nunchuck | Joytech Wiimote Charger
    Wii Sports | Red Steel | Rayman: Raving Rabbids | Zelda: Twilight Princess | The Godfather | Wario Smooth Moves

Preordered... Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    I'm not sure, I have warioware, but I do not have godfather, the more I hear about godfather, the more it sounds like a good game, bu my brother and I both agree that warioware is a good game

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Ads