LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Nights Wii Screens

:P Of course this hasn't been posted here.

Any way here are the Nights Wii pics, honestly I'm still not sure whether to believe it's real or just an April Fools Joke. It seems legit to me though, it just looks a little rough around the edges.

If it is real, please don't suck!!!!

Ah, who am I kidding this game will suck hard and only the same people who thought Shadow the Hedgehog was good will like it.

More pics
    http://www.jeux-france.com/news19769...es-images.html
    Last edited by En4Neo; 03-31-2007 at 03:59 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    That looks pretty sweet I gotta say. Always nice to see more good games.

Member #
    Friends
    The night character looks really bad in some of the pics, but the background looks ok.

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    hmmmm.....those graphics are reminding me of Okami

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Nights = Pwn
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    I honestly don't get whats the big deal about this game. Is that wierd thing supposed to be the main character? Kinda freaky looking. I just don't see why everyone's as excited as a crackhead for a game featuring a clown...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    I honestly don't get whats the big deal about this game. Is that wierd thing supposed to be the main character? Kinda freaky looking. I just don't see why everyone's as excited as a crackhead for a game featuring a clown...

Did you ever play the 1st nights? If you ever get a chance you should try it
    Wiiman54

Member #
    Friends
    Oh because clowns can't be good characters, ever heard of Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal. Great game series.

Any way the main character isn't a clown, if anything he's a jester. Similar, but not the same.

And also Mario is a plumber, wtf is so good about a plumber? I guess since Mario has such a seemingly lame job, all the games must be sucky.

If you've played the original you would realise why people are so excited, not that they should because what's left of Sonicteam or Sega that can make good platformers died a long time ago.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol Mario is a on a whole nother level than that foolish clown so don't even try to compare the two. If you read my posts I asked WHY its so f*cking special. If you want to convince me that is then actually state something about the game rather than attacking the most beloved character of all videogame history.

EDIT: I'm not going to respond right away since NCAA Tourney is on....wiichat is not all there is to life.
    Last edited by MasterJedi2U; 03-31-2007 at 05:00 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Lol Mario is a on a whole nother level than that foolish clown so don't even try to compare the two. If you read my posts I asked WHY its so f*cking special. If you want to convince me that is then actually state something about the game rather than attacking the most beloved character of all videogame history.
    By your post you basically said how can a game be good if it had a character you didn't like as a main character, so that's why I replied that way. I'm not even attacking Mario, but using a an example of how you sound. If you didn't notice I have a Miyamoto avy and above it says, "Mario is my homeboy", it kinda reveals something about me, donchuh think?

As for why the original game is so special, wiki it yourself, most people here don't even know.

Ads