LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Issue with Multiplayer (HELP!)

Hello
    Erh well I need some help, I bought a Wii like a week ago now. Love it but I can't get Multiplayer to work on Red Steel. I only see a blank window with no options but go back. Clicked every button and synced both wii emotes, what do I need to do to get Multiplayer working? It's driving me nuts sitting here trying to figure out what to do. I did a search on google and the only hit was one post on these boards so I thought I'd give it a try here. Thanks for any help, it's appreciated.

I see the normal Multiplayer screen but where it's supposed to say 2 players, 3 players and 4 players it's blank. Is it supposed to be like that?
    Last edited by nebben; 03-31-2007 at 05:31 PM.

Wii

Toast won't be the same Toastzilla's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nebben
    I see the normal Multiplayer screen but where it's supposed to say 2 players, 3 players and 4 players it's blank. Is it supposed to be like that?
    Of course its not supposed to be like that. It should be a box with, like you said, 2,3, or 4 players. If you don't get that then i dunno.

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    EDIT: Oh nevermind, didn't read your post properly - ignore this
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    make sure your second controller is connected, otherwise the options wont come up.

Member #
    Friends
    Still not working, both Wii remotes are connected and they react perfectly fine in Wii Sports but as soon as I try it on Red Steel. Nothing.

Wii

Member #
    Friends
    before you open the game go into your wii menu and take the back of your controller and theres a red button if you open up the flap on the front of your console there is a matching red hold these 2 buttons in until the light comes on on the controller once this is complete simply open the game and go to the multiplayer mode and the option of 2 player should be there. hope this has helped.

Ads