LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Lots of special events that you can meet your friends at. I saw a quote where they said that you could go to special concerts by getting an announcements through the Wii mail thing.
    Stuff like that.

A good online with mic chat.

Member #
    Friends
    Okay Josh, I checked it out and that's definitely an Animal Crossing leaf. I don't know why Animal Crossing would have special looking letters tacked to the Wii bulletin board, but I guess we'll all know when we get the game later this year(hopefully). Good eye.

Member #
    Friends
    7696-4877-2400-3016
    Be able to go shopping, not just in Nooks, but in a huge Shopping Superstore, where there is hundreds of items.

Possible have to have a diet, like you have to feed your character to keep it alive and give it energy to run.

New "quests" from your towns people. Just delivering stuff gets boring doesn't it? So hopefully there will be more exciting "quests", such as "Get me 10 White Flowers, and I'll give you a surprise." Something like that?

Anyway, thats what I'd like to be in it.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    More ducks! All games need more ducks, but animal crossing would be perfect!

Also, basically everything Groves said + An arcade or something? Where you pay bells to play wii minigames and get points to buy special arcade items? I dunno. And more of that pigeon guy who gives coffee, he should have a main role. AND MR. ROSETTI TO HAVE LONGER SPEECHES!
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshC.
    Just a quistion for everyone here...

Whoever has a wii, and still kept the Wii Operations Manual, go to pg. 29. On that page you will see a letter. It shows a animal crossing letter style, animal crossing leaf, and a sentance saying Animal'''. Know how did they get that kind of letter on the wii, and how did they post that kind of letter.

Please Post Answer on this topic.
    ///
    vvv

Well I dont have a Wii yet, but in Nintendo Power they did talk about this.
    Tom Nook was telling you to pick up items from your neighbour for the fleamarket..so one of the new things is a fleamarket. The game apparently sends you things like that every few days or so.
    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    They just need to expand the area you live in. Maybe make it a full fledged town this time instead of a large field of trees where people just sparsely throw their houses. Make it a real town with LOTS more room (because the claustrophobic setting gets old real fast) and most importantly have more events and much more activity going on with the people in town.

Have online play and the coolest would be if you could just log on and go to ANYONES town regardless if you shared friend codes or not. But you couldn't edit their town (cut trees, pick fruit, what not) until you exchanged codes that way you get to explore and have fun, and they can do the same without having to worry about towns and creations getting destroyed. And if they have something you would like, then you could message them a request for friend codes.

It'd also be really cool if there was online multiplayer, where you could invite friends over to your house in the game and stuff and play minigames. Possibly minigames that you've earned by participating in events like fish catching contest or something.
    Last edited by Darth_Zant; 04-01-2007 at 08:34 AM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Tom Nook was telling you to pick up items from your neighbour for the fleamarket..so one of the new things is a fleamarket. The game apparently sends you things like that every few days or so.
    So it actually sends it to your Wii inbox? That's freakin awesome.

I think it'd be cool to have other things to do besides fishing, digging, and bug catching. Maybe gladiator battles.....
    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    i've never played the ds online for animal crossing because i dont have a ds, how is it on there?
    I don't need a ps3 i already have a toilet i just pwnd u sony!

pm me if you actually understand my sig...

Member #
    Friends
    Wild World Wi-Fi is great. Of course you have to have friend codes (which is good. you don't want just anyone in your town)

Member #
    Friends
    maybe open a shop of your own... or a garden store, where you could grow your own plants and sell them to customers. but i dont think the friend code is good at all, but thats cos im an unsociable git, and dont have any. my wife thinks that playing animal crossing with zelda graphics would be awesome.
    Poo
    5051-0520-4373-4765

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads