LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I played animal crossing for the wii on the DS and I really liked it, cause they let you use the touch screen for everything. I just hope they make good use out of the wii controller.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah I type to fast sometimes. I played animal crossing for the DS. Not hte wii on the DS LoL. Sorry

Member #
    Friends
    I was thinkin' they could make more type of designs for the hats, boonie, bucket, cap, cowboy, etc... not just using the design for that horn hat, and have it seperated to where you can design it more accurately. Such as, for the cap, work on the visor, then move to the rest.

I'd also like the other players to be given the choice to be your roomate or not. If not, they get their own house.

I dunno about this or not, but maybe when you do something more with an item, fish, dig up fossils, etc, your item gains exp and levels up slowly in (I guess like HM). Having a higher level in something increases your chance of finding the rarer fossils, fish, ammount of fruit that drops from trees, deweeding (like a small area or the closest 3 weeds). Also, after you get to a new item level, you can choose which level to be; that way you can catch the common fish easier by choosing a level 1 rod if its level 2.

That might be going too far though, because some people like the difficulty of finding all the fossils, and fish difficultly, so as to make it longer and make it more of a challenge. I guess if they were to use this system, at least double the number of fish and fossils.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads