Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    I haven't played Blackhand Edition (as I've already played it for the Ps2), but it was a lot of fun. Some of the original voices return for the game, and it's a 'semi' sandbox environment. There are many optional missions, as well as upgrading your character's stats and editing the appearance with facial hair, sunglasses, suits, shoes, hats, etc. Pretty much, the more expensive the clothing/accessory, the more respect you'll get for wearing it. With more respect, it's easier to take over businesses, as you don't have to do that much choking and threatning. I give the game 4 horse heads out of 5.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I'm buying the Godfather 2moro

And I'm either buying wii play or blazing angels..I think it will be wii play as I need the extra controller though..

I'm soo excited

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    I'm buying the Godfather 2moro

And I'm either buying wii play or blazing angels..I think it will be wii play as I need the extra controller though..

I'm soo excited

get wiiplay i love it

i didnt even start blazing angels. ill attempt it tonight when my bf comes home from dinner/lunch with one of the leutenents from his job

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    its great

i like it now more than before because i was doing gun training with luca and it even specializes the calliber and type of the gun (.38 snubnose revolver) I LOVE THAT!

i usually bitch like crazy when videogames dont "ellaborate" on the guns

is the game based on the movies? b/c i have never seen them
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitime
    is the game based on the movies? b/c i have never seen them

a yankee fan who has never seen the godfather.....go hang your head in shame!!!!!

seriously though the movie has ALOT to do with the game. not as much though like they tie scenes from the movie and cut them to comply with the game. its hard to explain but when luca dies (its not a spoiler but if you see the movie it is, in the game its not) your character whitnesses the murder by solotzo. in the movie, no one sees this and youll see what happends to solotzo if you watch the movie (if i go on, it becomes a spoiler lmao)

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    If you haven't opened Blazing Angels yet, I highly suggest on returning it. The control mechanism is terrible for the Wii, and the motion sensing doesn't make sense for the type of game it is. You want a decent WWII shooter, try Medal of Honor: Vanguard. :-)

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    If you haven't opened Blazing Angels yet, I highly suggest on returning it. The control mechanism is terrible for the Wii, and the motion sensing doesn't make sense for the type of game it is. You want a decent WWII shooter, try Medal of Honor: Vanguard. :-)

sh*t i did open it yesterday to read the manual (yes call me gay but i was at my friends how and anxious about both games before i was able to come home and play them this morning- last night was too late to play them)

i could go to EB games and have them shrink wrap the game for me lol i got a friend there that does it for me

my bf was flip floping between those 2 games. if he plays it and hates it, ill tell him to return it. we always keep the recipts

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I've been wanting to see the Godfather films for ages and had this in an e-mail the other day.. what you think?

linkage

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    sh*t i did open it yesterday to read the manual (yes call me gay but i was at my friends how and anxious about both games before i was able to come home and play them this morning- last night was too late to play them)

i could go to EB games and have them shrink wrap the game for me lol i got a friend there that does it for me

my bf was flip floping between those 2 games. if he plays it and hates it, ill tell him to return it. we always keep the recipts

Blazing Angels is just a really slow game overall, especially for a WWII fighter plane game. It sort of feels like you're watching a slow motion cinematic while playing the game. Blazing Angels is more of a rental than anything else, and if you ever want Wii games go to my job (Gamecrazy) as our prices are always cheaper (especially on used games).

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    a yankee fan who has never seen the godfather.....go hang your head in shame!!!!!

seriously though the movie has ALOT to do with the game. not as much though like they tie scenes from the movie and cut them to comply with the game. its hard to explain but when luca dies (its not a spoiler but if you see the movie it is, in the game its not) your character whitnesses the murder by solotzo. in the movie, no one sees this and youll see what happends to solotzo if you watch the movie (if i go on, it becomes a spoiler lmao)

idk why i never saw it. i wanted MOH, but that got bad reviews and no 1 said they really enjoyed it.... i want a game like that between MOD, Godfather, but Godfather i dont want to get it and be confused and MOH i dont want to waste $50... hmm..
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Ads