LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon

just bought godfather and blazing angels

so i went to best buy with my boyfriend and his 2 friends today. his one friend was looking to buy a DVD so we can all go back to his house and watch it on his new HD receiver/tv set up.

now, we're in best buy....of COURSE we are going to check out the nintendo wii section to see what they got right? well 5 min later, my boyfriend purchases the godfather and blazing angels (along with 2 new skins- i accidently ripped one wiht my nails taking the batteries out )

so what does everyone think of the 2 games? ive read threads about each and i heard they were "good" but i REALLY wanna know about them.

im a die hard godfather fan (loved the movies and know almost every line from 1 and 2 by heart.....3 doesnt exist to me and every true godfather fan feels the same way lol). ive never played the others for xbox so i dont know what its all about. blazing angels i can do without but i liked COD3 so i might like this one.

let me know your feedback!!!

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    The Godfather game is really fun! Not much I can really say about it but the fact that I like and I think it's really fun. I wanna know about Blazing Angels too. I'm thinking of getting that.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba-ga-nush
    The Godfather game is really fun! Not much I can really say about it but the fact that I like and I think it's really fun. I wanna know about Blazing Angels too. I'm thinking of getting that.
    is it anything like the hitman for ps2? i liked that game alot and reading the description it sounds like it is like that.

im going to play them tomorrow since i jsut got home and its 1130PM EST here in NY. im exausted and ready to go to sleep. this is my sunday afternoon playtime fun

ill deff let you know about blazing angels but through my boyfriends perspective. im not all too sure ill like this game. but like i said, i enjoyed COD3. i have more fun watching those types of games than playing them. its all about the graphics for me

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    yeah godfather is a good game, slapping people across the face never ever gets old. And yeah inform us on blazing angels. Pretty curious about this game.

~Rival

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by RivalDestiny
    yeah godfather is a good game, slapping people across the face never ever gets old. And yeah inform us on blazing angels. Pretty curious about this game.

~Rival
    something tells me im about to open this game tonight and not sleep.....i should make a cup of coffee as my contacts are about to pop out and my eyes get redder!

must resist though- ill comment tomorrow

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom* mk_south_london's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7195-7874-4951-1917
    It is tomorow :s
    Tell meee!

YOU SUCK^^^^

Member #
    Friends
    Godfather is really good, the graphics are standard GTA-like(some bits worse like vehicle models, some bits better, like great explosions), but the controls rock. Satisfaction guaranteed. Not to mention all the extra stuff like the unlocked movie bits. ''It means that Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes'' ^^

Zelda finished in 45 hours, used guide 3-4 times...
    Currently waiting for MP3, Super Smash Bros:Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    i CANT WAIT to get Godfather, ive heard its awesome, and IGN gave it a 8.0 (you know what bastards they are with wii games)

I dunno about blazing angels though, the COD3 for wii was good, apart from the controlls messing up in the game sometimes.

But let m know how Godfather turns out

And BTW..."(along with 2 new skins- i accidently ripped one wiht my nails taking the batteries out )" - Typical Woman

The_Loose_Cannon
    ok im in LOVE with the godfather! not only is it extreamly graphic and you beat the bloody piss out of the other crime cindicates but its in NYC! i mean i knew it was in NYC but its awesome seeing it in 1936 esp little italy where my boyfriends first command (precinct) was (until he transfered doing what he does now). the graphics are amazing and the story line is true.

not to mention i just named my mobster "calamari" (come on i couldnt name him "jill" my name i had to think of an italian name so seeing as how calamari- or squid- is my favorite italian food, thats what i named him lol) and the fact that i can mess around with his face to a T (jaw line eyebrow hight ect)

my mobster is quite sexy

i love the godfather, deff snag this game if you see it in stores!

as for blazing angels im not going to play that today. ill wait till my boyfriend opens it to play it. youd probably want to hear about that from a mans perspective anyways seeing as how hes more into that kind of stuff than me

but godfather? GET IT!

The_Loose_Cannon
    if i did an ETA on my previous reply it wouldnt register as a new post so im sorry for double posting

im in tears laughing so hard because i just brided a NYC cop in little italy LMAO!!!!!!!!

this game is great!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads