LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4666-3087-0564-0001

games i should get for the wii?

theres some games ive been recemending that i need your help with! thees are the games:sonic and the secret rings,wario ware:smooth moves,and red steel!

which one should i get?!?! can you help me?

2. Ads

The_Loose_Cannon
    well, all those games are very different from one another-

sonic is going to be just like all the other sonic games youve ever played, i downloaded the VC so i didnt bother spending 50$ on it even though the graphics look good and i heard the game was alright in reviews. however ill pass on it

red steel was good however i wasnt a big fan. it was more of a personal reason thing. primarily because im a gun snob and ninjas/samari's dont rely on guns (its the job that makes me a gun snob)

and warioware i loved. however it takes like all of an hour to beat the game yourself. if you have a girlfriend that is at your house constantly or friends you like to play videogames with, deff get this game. up to 4 people can play and its great fun making an "fool" of yourself in public LOL. dont cheat though, actually do the moves as instructed. makes the game that much more fun

now that i gave you my personal opinion, i hope it helps in gearing you to the right decision. all the games are good so its really your call now

good luck

Member #
    Friends
    4666-3087-0564-0001

well acualy...

sonic and the secret rings has wat all the gamers wanted this year! they say it brings back memorys of sonic adventer battle 2! so i dont know what to pick!!! ...im probuply gona pick two! if dat im ... i dont know!!

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by keyblader123
    sonic and the secret rings has wat all the gamers wanted this year! they say it brings back memorys of sonic adventer battle 2! so i dont know what to pick!!! ...im probuply gona pick two! if dat im ... i dont know!!

like i said it was personal opinion i got sonic already on VC so again to be repetative, i didnt wanna spend 50$ on another sonic game. ya know?

but seeing as how you stood up for sonic first, id say thats your gut instinct to buy see how psychology works sometimes?

i already did my damage last night at best buy. probably buy more games this weekend too (got godfather and blazing angels last night, want to buy cook off mamma even though they said it stinks)

Member #
    Friends
    You can play up to 12 people in WarioWare: Smooth Moves!

I suggest waiting for these games:

Super Mario Galaxy
    Super Paper Mario

Both look amazing

Member #
    Friends
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    You can play up to 12 people in WarioWare: Smooth Moves!

I suggest waiting for these games:

Super Mario Galaxy
    Super Paper Mario

Both look amazing
    When's Galaxy come'n out?

Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

Member #
    Friends
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    Quote Originally Posted by chain blade
    When's Galaxy come'n out?
    not for a long time
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    I'd say you need to get a new list of games to choose from. I don't have Sonic and don't plan on getting it. I heard it gets old fast. That's the case with Warioware also. Got old very quick IMO. RedSteel isn't bad, but I didn't care for the sword fighting and it didn't really give you any option for exploring. The only open doors in the game were the ones you had to go thru to get to the next part of the game. No exploring.

Games in which I have played and enjoy much better are...
    - Call Of Duty 3
    - Need For Speed: Carbon
    - Excite Truck
    - Madden 07
    - The Godfather
    - Zelda

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by ImageFX
    I'd say you need to get a new list of games to choose from. I don't have Sonic and don't plan on getting it. I heard it gets old fast. That's the case with Warioware also. Got old very quick IMO. RedSteel isn't bad, but I didn't care for the sword fighting and it didn't really give you any option for exploring. The only open doors in the game were the ones you had to go thru to get to the next part of the game. No exploring.

Games in which I have played and enjoy much better are...
    - Call Of Duty 3
    - Need For Speed: Carbon
    - Excite Truck
    - Madden 07
    - The Godfather
    - Zelda

the games i have are

blazing angels
    godfather
    COD3
    zelda
    wario
    trama center
    redsteel
    repala fishing
    wiiplay
    wiisports
    and need for speed (some reason i keep calling it grand turismo lol i have NFS! lol)

Ads