LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 77
  1. #11
    Banned ottoman's Avatar
    Member #
    5679
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    Quote Originally Posted by wii_cammy
    Sorry didnt mean tht sorry
    Of course ... im gonna let you off...however...One day...and this day may never come...i may call upon you to do me a favour....until that day...think of this as a gift.

  2. #12
    I love my wii!!! chain blade's Avatar
    Member #
    13597
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
    Posts
    865
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    Is it good,should i get this,SSX Blur or Excite Truck?


    Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

    Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

  3. #13
    WiiChat Member Scofco's Avatar
    Member #
    18938
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    14
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7655-4682-6976-8371
    Quote Originally Posted by chain blade
    Is it good,should i get this,SSX Blur or Excite Truck?
    Godfather.
    I rented it and played it for a large portion of the weekend, and was still only at 15% game completion.
    Worth the buy.

  4. #14
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    oh boy ottoman has a crush on me wonderful lol!

    wii_cammy ment nothing by his comment and i <3 him too how about that? everyone happy now? GOOD!

    he ment that probably hes the don and hes probably further than me in the game. im still a newbie/bottom of the barrel gangster lol

    btw, take a pic using your camera and just post it- thats what i did

  5. #15
    I love my wii!!! chain blade's Avatar
    Member #
    13597
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
    Posts
    865
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    oh boy ottoman has a crush on me wonderful lol!

    wii_cammy ment nothing by his comment and i <3 him too how about that? everyone happy now? GOOD!

    he ment that probably hes the don and hes probably further than me in the game. im still a newbie/bottom of the barrel gangster lol

    btw, take a pic using your camera and just post it- thats what i did
    Hi jilly,should i get it,is it much fun?


    Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

    Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

  6. #16
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chain blade
    Hi jilly,should i get it,is it much fun?
    read my thread i posted as my second entry to this thread and youll see

  7. #17
    Banned ottoman's Avatar
    Member #
    5679
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    oh boy ottoman has a crush on me wonderful lol!

    wii_cammy ment nothing by his comment and i <3 him too how about that? everyone happy now? GOOD!

    he ment that probably hes the don and hes probably further than me in the game. im still a newbie/bottom of the barrel gangster lol

    btw, take a pic using your camera and just post it- thats what i did
    Haha, i dont have a crush, he just seemed pretty arrogant and foolish, so i thought id put him in his place

    And ill post a picture of my player tommorow!

    ( BTW, i know you gotta crush on me...if u wanna a picture of me just ask )

  8. #18
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    Haha, i dont have a crush, he just seemed pretty arrogant and foolish, so i thought id put him in his place

    And ill post a picture of my player tommorow!

    ( BTW, i know you gotta crush on me...if u wanna a picture of me just ask )

    youre like 10!!!! lol ill be locked up for petaphilia

  9. #19
    Banned ottoman's Avatar
    Member #
    5679
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    lool im 14 Cannon...and your like what 90?

  10. #20
    I love my wii!!! chain blade's Avatar
    Member #
    13597
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
    Posts
    865
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    youre like 10!!!! lol ill be locked up for petaphilia

    I see what you did there

    Em...911,i gotta a weirdo here.Hahahah!


    Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

    Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

how to play nanchaku giva me a tips iam new for it

Click on a term to search for related topics.