Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    You're not fooling anyone, kiddo.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by noman

The new headset

The announcement detailed how you can set the headset to light up when you get a message or when a friend wants to play/talk. The announcement also talks about an upcoming "MoTion camera." If you purchase the Wii "MoTion camera” than you will not need the sensor bar because it will be both a camera and a sensor bar!
    Last edited by noman; 04-01-2007 at 10:33 PM.
    Blazing angels
    medal of honor vanguard
    call of duty 3
    zelda
    wii play
    need for speed
    Red steel
    5559 6954 9110 7597 <Wii #

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    The announcement detailed how you can set the headset to light up when you get a message or when a friend wants to play. The announcement also talks about an upcoming "MoTion camera." If you purchase the Wii "MoTion camera” than you will not need the sensor bar because it will be both a camera and a sensor bar!

i still think this is an April Fools Joke.. wheres a link to all of this... the message/friend part sounds cool but the motion camera, that sounds like a joke
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    The announcement detailed how you can set the headset to light up when you get a message or when a friend wants to play. The announcement also talks about an upcoming "MoTion camera." If you purchase the Wii "MoTion camera” than you will not need the sensor bar because it will be both a camera and a sensor bar!
    come on, link?

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    3964-8307-8964-3931
    -There is also word that Nintendo in private sessions has big plans for the Wii headset. Talk is, that Nintendo wants to lean away from having the headset only for online capability. They are wanting to go further. Having the headset of course include a microphone for use in games is a given. But there was also talk of a late to launch release of this “gyroscopic headset” that would be supported by the sensor bar as well. To sum up the theory we were privy to. The headset would be somewhat sensitive to movement that could be translated into the game. Such as if you get up and move to the right of your television something might correspond for that in the game. Such as dodging things, looking around corners etc. It was also mentioned that it might have a unique look and non-obstructive lightweight design.

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    mmm, sounds fishy

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by ZinGy
    -There is also word that Nintendo in private sessions has big plans for the Wii headset. Talk is, that Nintendo wants to lean away from having the headset only for online capability. They are wanting to go further. Having the headset of course include a microphone for use in games is a given. But there was also talk of a late to launch release of this “gyroscopic headset” that would be supported by the sensor bar as well. To sum up the theory we were privy to. The headset would be somewhat sensitive to movement that could be translated into the game. Such as if you get up and move to the right of your television something might correspond for that in the game. Such as dodging things, looking around corners etc. It was also mentioned that it might have a unique look and non-obstructive lightweight design.
    yeah, ummmm, when you turn your head with the headset, how are you going to know whats going on on the TV?!?!?!?!

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    I'm inclined NOT to believe you. But if its true provide a link then.

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    the headset is the sensor bar? i dont know if i would want that. i like how it is know. so with the headset u dogdge things with the movement of ur head???.. if this is true, then its good they have a headset....

where is a link to any of this thought??
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by ZinGy
    hey, wheredcha get that?

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Ads