LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Check this link out its a Q and A but pretty much Nights is only for the Wii

http://www.nintendorevolution.ca/040...e_in_interview
    Wiiman54

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    im gonna buy it

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Oh well in that case thanks for your support...sorry I went off on you like that. Its just kinda frustrating how anal some of these people are over this "search" function when I posted a valid link with what I thought/hoped would be good news that everyone would enjoy. Instead I get bitched at by some 2 random people. And its not like the thread title was like, "OMFG NIGHTS IS CONFIRMED!" or "NiGHTS FTW!". Just a simple thread..oh well you can't win every battle.

I guess I'll just stick to responding to threads from now on.
    lol that title would of been better

any way the game looks good maybe i'll rent it

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wii_cammy
    im gonna buy it
    Same here It should be cool with the wii mote
    Wiiman54

Member #
    Friends
    Umm...NOT. F*ck the "search" button. And there was only 1 thread about it in the Gaming section with 5 replies. This is actually new news and if you don't like it then move on. But I'm not going to apologize for posting something relevant that I saw today and thought it might be nice to report on for all those who liked the first game. All those other threads I had read were about rumors so FORGIVE me for just trying to be responsible and post something concrete.
    I'm excited for the game like everyone else but c'mon. Sorry, from now on whenever I see something on a website I will make a new thread discussing it, even if the news on one website is identical to the other. Oh man what a world it would be if we had a thread about the weekly press.nintendo post on VC games, and the gonintendo one and all the other wii sites. The organization would be astounding, I was only trying to point out that at the time you posted this if you scrolled down 7 MAYBE 8 topics there was a thread about ign having a confirmation on Nights for the Wii, and two links to other sites with the same information would have been completly relevent there rather than just making a new topic.

I mean if all these threads were rumors explain thread titles and content:
    NIGHTS fully confirmed on IGN.com (not april fools)
    NiGHTS has been confirmed
    Nights Wii Screens

Seems to me it be pretty hard for a confirmation from IGN that is not an april fools to be a rumor.

Forgive me, I should have made a new topic just to discuss your making of a new topic about Nights confirmation, crap.
    Last edited by drroett; 04-02-2007 at 12:00 PM.
    -Tetris DS Tournament-
    If you own a DS and Tetris DS sign up for the forum Tetris DS Tournament - PM me for details.

WiiOnLy CoMe OuT At NiGhT Omnislashser316's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Oh well in that case thanks for your support...sorry I went off on you like that. Its just kinda frustrating how anal some of these people are over this "search" function when I posted a valid link with what I thought/hoped would be good news that everyone would enjoy. Instead I get bitched at by some 2 random people. And its not like the thread title was like, "OMFG NIGHTS IS CONFIRMED!" or "NiGHTS FTW!". Just a simple thread..oh well you can't win every battle.

I guess I'll just stick to responding to threads from now on.

I appreciate the info. don't let stupid people stop you from telling people something. Where would Ghandi have gotten if he would of stopped being so ghandi-ish. Nowhere. sorry. it wouldn't let me quote the individual section I wanted to.
    Anywho thanks again.
    "Now she wants us all to run into traffic, with our genitalia exposed. ..Er.. Oh, wait, I think she was just clearing her throat." - Yan the Samurai Smartie, GIANTS.

----------------------------------------------------
    Zelda Twilight Princess, Rayman Raving Rabbids,Wii Sports, Red Steel
    One controller, One Nunchuck

Member #
    Friends
    MasterJedi if I'm correct is posting something new. There may have been other Nights threads, BTW I had the first one to have screens, none of them had anything about it being confirmed by Famitsu which is pretty big news.

So don't be too quick to assume, ppl, you'll just look dumb.

Member #
    Friends
    I am in no way saying that the famitsu link is not new. But do we need to have a new thread every time a website says that Nights is confirmed, if we follow that rational then it will be rather difficult for people to find anything in the forums as they will be filled with threads posting links to different articles with identical information. But whatever, I guess every time I read an article that has the same information as 5 other threads I will post it in it's own thread so it can be discussed in yet another location making the forum even more cluttered.
    -Tetris DS Tournament-
    If you own a DS and Tetris DS sign up for the forum Tetris DS Tournament - PM me for details.

Member #
    Friends
    How was I "owned" by a few links? Get a life con77 with your 14 year old self. Its ridiculous the amount of little bras taht are on this forum. And yet people want to complain about a post I made after looking in both in the regular news forum and the gaming forum to make sure it had NOT been posted.
    its ok man, don't cry. its the internet! RL is way leeter

nights is giving me nostalgia O_o

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by drroett
    I am in no way saying that the famitsu link is not new. But do we need to have a new thread every time a website says that Nights is confirmed, if we follow that rational then it will be rather difficult for people to find anything in the forums as they will be filled with threads posting links to different articles with identical information. But whatever, I guess every time I read an article that has the same information as 5 other threads I will post it in it's own thread so it can be discussed in yet another location making the forum even more cluttered.
    Yes we do, people here don't like going to old threads and will assume that the old thread is still on the same topic.

I'd much prefer it this way because it's not like we can change our topic's title to show that its been updated.

Ads