LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892

    NiGHTS confirmed by Joystiq & Famitsu

    http://www.joystiq.com/2007/04/02/ni...nter/#comments

    Looks like its coming out THIS WINTER and will be called, "NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. Congrats to all the fans of this game.

  2. #2
    Enginerd drroett's Avatar
    Member #
    19350
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Lexington, KY/ Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    193
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    -Tetris DS Tournament-
    If you own a DS and Tetris DS sign up for the forum Tetris DS Tournament - PM me for details.

  3. #3
    No.1 Smurf Wii_Smurf's Avatar
    Member #
    6200
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,952
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    LOL Owned



    No Longer Have A Wii


  4. #4
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Umm...NOT. F*ck the "search" button. And there was only 1 thread about it in the Gaming section with 5 replies. This is actually new news and if you don't like it then move on. But I'm not going to apologize for posting something relevant that I saw today and thought it might be nice to report on for all those who liked the first game. All those other threads I had read were about rumors so FORGIVE me for just trying to be responsible and post something concrete.

  5. #5
    Banned wii_cammy's Avatar
    Member #
    15971
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In Scotland
    Posts
    1,898
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    good point man

  6. #6
    Joined the dark side con77's Avatar
    Member #
    18749
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    611
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Umm...NOT. F*ck the "search" button. And there was only 1 thread about it in the Gaming section with 5 replies. This is actually new news and if you don't like it then move on. But I'm not going to apologize for posting something relevant that I saw today and thought it might be nice to report on for all those who liked the first game. All those other threads I had read were about rumors so FORGIVE me for just trying to be responsible and post something concrete.
    OWNED X2

    every body seems really hyped for this game i never played the original but i will read the reviews

  7. #7
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    How was I "owned" by a few links? Get a life con77 with your 14 year old self. Its ridiculous the amount of little bras taht are on this forum. And yet people want to complain about a post I made after looking in both in the regular news forum and the gaming forum to make sure it had NOT been posted.
    Last edited by MasterJedi2U; 04-02-2007 at 09:15 AM.

  8. #8
    Joined the dark side con77's Avatar
    Member #
    18749
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    611
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    How was I "owned" by a few links? Get a life con77 with your 14 year old self. Its ridiculous the amount of little bras taht are on this forum.
    i was saying you owned the guy who posted the links

  9. #9
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    you got owned anyone?

  10. #10
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by con77
    i was saying you owned the guy who posted the links
    Oh well in that case thanks for your support...sorry I went off on you like that. Its just kinda frustrating how anal some of these people are over this "search" function when I posted a valid link with what I thought/hoped would be good news that everyone would enjoy. Instead I get bitched at by some 2 random people. And its not like the thread title was like, "OMFG NIGHTS IS CONFIRMED!" or "NiGHTS FTW!". Just a simple thread..oh well you can't win every battle.

    I guess I'll just stick to responding to threads from now on.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts