LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

$300 shopping spree any suggestions???

Well im in vacations from school and i got a job and tommorows payday And ima spend my $300 paycheck on my Wii only any suggestions on games Im looking for party games I have Zelda already and im thinking i might get Excite Truck & Raymon Rabbits what you think?Oh yea and Ima probrably get Paper Mario and a few Remotes & Nunchucks...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    get godfather
    if ur underage get someone to get u it its briliant

Member #
    Friends
    Godfather.... Im leaning towards a more of a multiplayer game anyother suggestions?

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Don't get Rayman..seriously..

If you want a multiplayer game then Wario Wares the way to go.

Also if you want more controllers AND you want multiplayer games then get wii play

Member #
    Friends
    Yea ima get Wiiplay & a nunchuck well i heard Warioware gets pretty boring

Member #
    Friends
    7404-0035-3816-1331
    Get SSX Blur, great fun.

Wiichats BIGGER Metal Head
    Don't listen to Mr.Resi, Chad Smith owns Thrasher!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Just so many threads about the same problems day after day. They get on top of you like a horny prostitute

Member #
    Friends
    Get warioware its better than wiiplay and Godfather is a great game
    I was so lucky to get a wii
    I got Wii sports, red Steel, Rayman RR, elebits, Wario smooth moves, Zelda: splinter cell, Godfather,
    Cooking Mama, Wii play, Super paper mario,Exite Truck
    ADD ME- 0319 5218 5745 4732 Just tell me ur code

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    LOL PLEASE DO NOT GET WARIOWARE! Are you guys kidding me? Are you trying to this person to waste 50 hard earned dollars on a sh*tty game that only lasts a few hours tops?

My advice is if you DON'T have it already get Red Steel. It has Multiplayera nd the 1P part of the game is AWESOME as well. I will warn you that the controls take a little bit of time to learn (not like 3 days or w/e...more like a few hours I'd say). However once you're comfortable with them you'll enjoy it so much. The storyline so far is good (I'm getting close to finishing the game) and the graphics are amazing. I'd say they're are either close or equal to Legend of Zelda graphics and they are a testament to how great ALL Wii games can look in the future if not better.

Other suggestions include, The Godfather, Madden 07 (Although 08 might be coming out really soon so you might want to 4get that one), and SSX Blur. Do NOT forget to SEARCH on the Internet for a current list of games available and if one sparks your interest just check out various sites to learn more. Nintendo's own website is really good I think just to get a little glimpse you know? And of course there is always biased IGN...

Member #
    Friends
    ssx blur, super paper mario, the godfather...

great games. or u could connect ur Wii online with the appropriate equipment and download some VC games...
    dont spend all the money on ur wii though, put some by

Zelda finished in 45 hours, used guide 3-4 times...
    Currently waiting for MP3, Super Smash Bros:Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    LOL PLEASE DO NOT GET WARIOWARE! Are you guys kidding me? Are you trying to this person to waste 50 hard earned dollars on a sh*tty game that only lasts a few hours tops?

My advice is if you DON'T have it already get Red Steel. It has Multiplayera nd the 1P part of the game is AWESOME as well. I will warn you that the controls take a little bit of time to learn (not like 3 days or w/e...more like a few hours I'd say). However once you're comfortable with them you'll enjoy it so much. The storyline so far is good (I'm getting close to finishing the game) and the graphics are amazing. I'd say they're are either close or equal to Legend of Zelda graphics and they are a testament to how great ALL Wii games can look in the future if not better.

Other suggestions include, The Godfather, Madden 07 (Although 08 might be coming out really soon so you might want to 4get that one), and SSX Blur. Do NOT forget to SEARCH on the Internet for a current list of games available and if one sparks your interest just check out various sites to learn more. Nintendo's own website is really good I think just to get a little glimpse you know? And of course there is always biased IGN...

Yea i think ima go with SSX BLUR and Monkeyball

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads