LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    if they can put RE4 on the wii why not RE5... i know it would not look near as good as the 360 or ps3 versions would look but it is supposed to play like RE4 so i dont see why we have to get the Umbrella corp. chronicles.

2. Ads

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    glad I read this thread. I was planning on picking up re4 for the cube next time i passed eb games

EDIT: Any word on WHEN it will be released? Shouldnt take too long, should it? Seeing as its just a port. Hopefully not long because I am in need of a good wii game...

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    As much as I hate the idea of another port on the Wii I realize that if this game and RE:UC does very well that increases the likely hood of RE:5 being on the Wii so unfortunately I'm gonna have to throw support to the idea. At least the game was awesome on the Gamecube. Hopefully they significantly increase the quality of the graphics and add some new, worthwhile features.

Member #
    Friends
    This is great to hear! I just bough RE4 less than a week ago and already have 20 hours into it! Anyway, i bet it's worth purchasing again to play with the Wii controls. Any talk of having it at a lower price since it's been out for so long on the GC? I'd hate to dish out $50 on a game that i already own, since it's been out for a while now. But, if i have to....
    So far i have: 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks Zelda TP, Wii Play, Wii Sports, RE4 (Wii & GC), Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Super Monkey Ball Bananna Blitz, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Prince of Persia Rival Swords, Far Cry Vegeance, Guitar Hero 3, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Dragon Blade, DDR Hottest Party, Link's Crossbow Training Eternal Darnkess (GC), Metroid Prime (GC). Zelda 64(VC)Mario 64 (VC) Zelda(VC) Zelda II (VC) Gunstar Heros (VC).

Daren
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing

EDIT: Any word on WHEN it will be released? Shouldnt take too long, should it? Seeing as its just a port. Hopefully not long because I am in need of a good wii game...
    From here:
    http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/778/778248p1.html

"RE4 is set for Japanese Wii release on 5/31. While it hasn't officially been announced outside of Japan yet, its appearance in retailer databases late last week suggests that Wii players everywhere will get to experience this Capcom classic through a new control scheme."

Member #
    Friends
    thanks jippjipp! I can deal with the $30 pricetag. It well be a definate buy on my part. Like i said, i just picked up the GC version a few days ago, so it's going to take a lot of willpower to put it down and wait for da Wii. But, i guess there is no harm in doing it all over again with the Wii. Maybe I can find a poor Wiiless soul to sell my GC verson to. HA HA HA!
    So far i have: 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks Zelda TP, Wii Play, Wii Sports, RE4 (Wii & GC), Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Super Monkey Ball Bananna Blitz, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Prince of Persia Rival Swords, Far Cry Vegeance, Guitar Hero 3, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Dragon Blade, DDR Hottest Party, Link's Crossbow Training Eternal Darnkess (GC), Metroid Prime (GC). Zelda 64(VC)Mario 64 (VC) Zelda(VC) Zelda II (VC) Gunstar Heros (VC).

Member #
    Friends
    3750-0182-3519-4920
    man i cant wait for this game i was gonna buy the one for the gamecube but found out it was coming to the wii so now im gonna buy every resident evil up to that one and beat them in order even though 4 doesnt really have the same story as the others it still rocks.

i cant wait.

Member #
    Friends

How many players?

My wife loves shooting zombies!

Does this game have a multi-player mode?

L

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Quote Originally Posted by tremendolwiio
    My wife loves shooting zombies!

Does this game have a multi-player mode?

L
    It's a port of the gamecube/PS2 version Temendol, that version didn't have one so I'm 99% sure the wii version won't. Don't get your hopes up.

Ads