LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    The candyman mcballa2010's Avatar
    Member #
    20961
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan
    Posts
    29
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3909-7877-9732-9354
    Highest eva was 279 and it was ****ing hard i was so pissed got a 9/ and then all the rest were strikes i was so pissed

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    Wii Chat Member curtis9735's Avatar
    Member #
    20330
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    133
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3835-0210-0672-8706
    Quote Originally Posted by ottoman
    Curtis i added you on my wii, feel free to add me too

    <<<<
    ok i added u
    Wii gotten on December 6, 2006
    Games
    Wii Play = Call of Duty 3 = Mario Party 8 = Twilight Princess = Wario Ware: Smooth Moves = GT Pro Series = Wii Sports = Barnyard = Cars =

    I can't wait until Brawl comes out!! I have it reserved!
    It was a sad day for the people who are waiting for Brawl to come out....delayed until Feb. 10

  4. #13
    WiiChat Member kobefan88's Avatar
    Member #
    20836
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mcballa2010
    Highest eva was 279 and it was ****ing hard i was so pissed got a 9/ and then all the rest were strikes i was so pissed
    yeah..i had 9 in a row...and then in the 10th frame i got a 7 2

  5. #14
    The candyman mcballa2010's Avatar
    Member #
    20961
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan
    Posts
    29
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3909-7877-9732-9354
    Quote Originally Posted by kobefan88
    yeah..i had 9 in a row...and then in the 10th frame i got a 7 2


    Dude i know i cant wait until we can play it online that'll be f'ing sweet but anyways im gettin internet for the wii monday wuts ur wii code thing and username and also how do u create forums?

  6. #15
    WiiChat Member kobefan88's Avatar
    Member #
    20836
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mcballa2010
    Dude i know i cant wait until we can play it online that'll be f'ing sweet but anyways im gettin internet for the wii monday wuts ur wii code thing and username and also how do u create forums?

    I don't remember off the top of my head, i'll post it later. What was the last part? You mean how to create threads on this forum? There's a button at the top left that says "New Thread"

  7. #16
    The candyman mcballa2010's Avatar
    Member #
    20961
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan
    Posts
    29
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3909-7877-9732-9354
    Quote Originally Posted by kobefan88
    I don't remember off the top of my head, i'll post it later. What was the last part? You mean how to create threads on this forum? There's a button at the top left that says "New Thread"


    i still cant find it srry im a pain but i just need to ask a ?

  8. #17
    WiiChat Member kobefan88's Avatar
    Member #
    20836
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mcballa2010
    i still cant find it srry im a pain but i just need to ask a ?
    lol. go to one of the subforums...wii chat, wii gaming, wii hardware, etc.

    Then just above where the thread list is, there is a button that says "New Thread." You know where it has the page numbers? (Page 1 of XXX 1 2 3 11 51 101 > Last>>) Look left of that. In the same line, but all the way to the left.

  9. #18
    WiiChat Member ilikecookies's Avatar
    Member #
    18297
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    1,175
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3054-3489-6043-9855
    I've got 280... That's asclose as I got. I've stoped playing this game till I get pro in all the others, and now all I need is 70 more in golf and I will be an "all pro"


    xbox live: Dun Worry It K


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts