LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    zelda for obvious reasons. Although redsteel is good. i have both and enjoy zelda better.

2. Ads

beware the dwarves!!! emi_smile's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i would say both are great games but zelda keeps you more interested with all the side quests n stuff red steel wasnt long enough
    I own - 2 wiimotes - 2 nunchucks - wii sports - zelda:twillight princess - red steel - rayman raving rabbids - wario ware smooth moves - rampage total destruction
    and im waiting for manhunt 2 to come out - HOW MENTAL IS THAT GONNA BE ON THE WII!!!!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    1182-9984-2366-3934
    Zelda without a doubt...You know Zelda has been there since the beginning and its reputation is releasing great games.. (Majora's Mask, OOT)...Twilight Princess wasn't an exception, and some even find it to be better than Ocarina Of Time....With Ocarina Of Time being one of the greatest games known to man, and Twlight Princess rated ABOVE that game, you can imagine the impact Twilight Princess left on the Nintendo Wii as the first title to be released...

People talk about Red Steel every once and a while...But lets say you see a trailer/commercial for a new Zelda game in ten years...You'll be like "Wow, I remember that series...Twilight Princess was GREAT!!.."

Now, vs Red Steel? Lets say a Red Steel 2 were to come out 10 years from now..You'd probably be like.. "Part 2?? I dont even remember there being a Red Steel 1!!"

Thats how you know which title had the biggest impact, therefore, that title is declared the winner. (Twilight Princess)
    Wii Favorites: The BIGs, Godfather, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario

*NeW* Super Smash Bros Brawl

I'm Accepting All Friend Requests!! Just PM Me, Telling Me Your FC So I Can Add You Back!!!! [Note: Well, WiFi isnt working for me, but send anyway, i'll try to get it back up as soon as possible]

Member #
    Friends
    Yea i totally agree with all you guys, zelda's the right choice although it would be better if some how they made it 4 players so we can play 1 on 1 with friends are something.

Member #
    Friends
    0318-8572-1123-5988
    Zelda > Red Steel by like 100x... Honestly. I dont even like TP as much as the other zelda games, but red steel to me was just horrible.
    SSBB friends code: 2750-0769-2510 PM me if you add!

Wii Code = 0318 8572 1123 5988

(pm me so i can add you)

My Wii Gamelist:

Zelda Twilight Princess ~ Sonic and The Secret Rings ~ Cooking Mama ~ Super Swing Golf ~ Super Monkey Ball BB ~ Super Paper Mario ~ SSX Blur ~ My Sims ~ Bust a Move ~ DDR: Hottest Party ~ Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    lol so far no votes to red steel... zelda's winning 8-0

Member #
    Friends
    2753-0668-0256-5030
    Zelda Definately.

Member #
    Friends
    Zelda by far, finished it twice and although it is boring at the end, after you 'finish' the game you have side quest and games taht you can continue to play afterwards. I have played red steel and i didnt see what all the fuss was about, just an altered version of James Bond if you ask me.

Member #
    Friends
    0359-1198-4523-1584
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Wow guys they are both good in their own way! They're in two completely DIFFERENT genres...how can you compare them to each other. Best bet is to buy BOTH since BOTH are awesome games. I've got both and I don't regret it. Perhaps the only Wii game I regret getting is Madden since there is no Online and it would have been nice to play online against other people.

I kind like my Madden game

But Zelda wins this round. Who wouldn't pass up the best series ever created!

Ads