LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I think the co-op will fail but no one will use it and it doesn't need mini-games because of Mario Party 8

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I honestly can't wait for this game. This looks to be the best game for Wii, besides Zelda.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, you can't help but be excited for this game to come out. The gameplay, above all, just looks soo original that it will surely be epic. I can't wait.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Why don't YOU get out. Your opinions just seem to be the Wii is a horrible system and all the games are horrible. Super Mario Galaxy is going to be a great game. You don't have to be a fanboy to appreciate how great the graphics look (on a Wii standard that is) and how incredible the game looks as a whole.

I'm definitely going to get it. This whole co-oop thing though sounds stupid to me. Like REALLY out of your mind completely stupid.
    if i hated the wii then why would i be here? i have a wii, and i think its a great system. however, you can't deny how badly the wii is lacking in the games department. but, its a new system and thats how things go. there are tons of games i'm looking forward to. infact i'll probably even get mario galaxy to see what its like. i think it looks incredibly dull compared to mario 64, but i'm getting kind of bored with my wii at the moment and i could use some more games. but hey, maybe ssbb will be out by then and i won't have to waist my money on this.

And is having great graphics really a selling point to you for this game? i thought the whole thing about the Wii is that its all about gameplay? sure, these graphics look awesome. but i think the gameplay just doesn't look very good. And i'm not the only one in here that thinks so.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    yup. everybody has to love the same games. Just because mario's in space doesn't make it an awesome game. To me it just looks like a bunch of little planets that you jump around on, each with about one thing to do. I'd rather have giant worlds like Mario 64. But whatever, you fanboys can go crazy over it.
    a bunch of little planets that you jump around on, each with about 1 thing to do is the best thing about this game.

Each planet has VERY UNIQUE design that other planets don't have!
    that's where the creativity and idea come from and that's what makes the mario so good.

It's like Zelda where each dungeon has very unique puzzles that other dungeons don't have except Mario game isn't as frustrating as zelda is.
    That's what I don't like about zelda...it just makes me get frustrated.
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JoonKimDDS
    a bunch of little planets that you jump around on, each with about 1 thing to do is the best thing about this game.

Each planet has VERY UNIQUE design that other planets don't have!
    that's where the creativity and idea come from and that's what makes the mario so good.

It's like Zelda where each dungeon has very unique puzzles that other dungeons don't have except Mario game isn't as frustrating as zelda is.
    That's what I don't like about zelda...it just makes me get frustrated.
    i understand how some people like that. its easier and i suppose could be fun to just fly through the game. however, what i liked about mario 64 was that it had fairly big levels and was very challenging (or atleast it was when i was 10). This whole mario in space thing just seems dumb to me. What the hell is mario doing in space? I'd love to just see a redone mario 64 with some killer graphics, bigger worlds, and some new features.

Member #
    Friends
    We don't know if the whole game is going to be small planets. The trailer they showed at the GDC had bigger planets than the older videos did. Perhaps as you progress through the game you get to bigger and bigger worlds. Who knows? Why blast something that has barely been shown? Until it comes out and is played through all the way by reviewers and gamers we won't know what all is in it.

Member #
    Friends
    2416-6513-0889-2126
    There is a difference between opinions and negitivity. I accept all sorts of opinions but when posts contain immature comments such as "Garbage". I think that crosses the line. If you have negitive comments, those should be kept to yourself. If you have opinions on how the game isnt going to be good, by all means.. post away. =) See you in line to buy Galaxy.
    Hello! My user online number is 2416-6513-0889-2126
    Add me I plan on adding everyone! woot! wii

My Pokemon Info
    Fc: 2105 5158 0384
    Name: Onix
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    i understand how some people like that. its easier and i suppose could be fun to just fly through the game. however, what i liked about mario 64 was that it had fairly big levels and was very challenging (or atleast it was when i was 10). This whole mario in space thing just seems dumb to me. What the hell is mario doing in space? I'd love to just see a redone mario 64 with some killer graphics, bigger worlds, and some new features.
    well...Mario is a plumber so he isn't even supposed to save Peach
    so what is he doing to save Peach instead of staying in bathroom?
    same thing. What is he doing in space?

Anyway if they make it like Mario 64, wouldn't it be just same as any other mario games we've played until now? I think supermario sunshine was similar to mario 64 with better graphic and bigger worlds.

just think that you connect all little planets and it will be as big as mario 64 world or bigger.

Have you ever heard of Little Big Planet on ps3
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    Yes I have, LBP looks to be a great game, Sony actually has some great games coming out for the PS3. They're gonna contend soon.

Back on topic, I am actually hoping for different Galaxies (duh) to explore. For each world or boss you face, its in a different galaxy, and then when you get to the main boss, it will be the ruler of space.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Ads