Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by JoonKimDDS
    This is completely different story.
    Halo fanboys pre-ordered Halo3 that doesn't even have gameplay trailer or anything and paid 100 dollars for some special edition.

Super mario galaxy on the other hand has many gameplay trailer and we already know how to control some of his moves.

Super Mario Galaxy looks different so we are not stupid enough to say this will become successful because first one was. We already know how awesome the game is going to be. But nobody knows if halo3 will be good or bad.

It`s not a different story. We already know what Halo3 is going to be like. They don`t need gameplay trailers. They know the game is going to be a good FPS. It`s an FPS, how much more of a gameplay explanation do you need than the name of the genre? But mario is a different story. The gameplay of a Mario game can be totaly different from what we expect. I will say it will probobly be a good game. I will probobly buy it. But I seriously think the planet jumping thing is a mistake. Like another poster said. I would much rather roam around the world than jump on planets. On the other hand it could be totally awesome. I can`t wait to see it

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitram
    It`s not a different story. We already know what Halo3 is going to be like. They don`t need gameplay trailers. They know the game is going to be a good FPS. It`s an FPS, how much more of a gameplay explanation do you need than the name of the genre? But mario is a different story. The gameplay of a Mario game can be totaly different from what we expect. I will say it will probobly be a good game. I will probobly buy it. But I seriously think the planet jumping thing is a mistake. Like another poster said. I would much rather roam around the world than jump on planets. On the other hand it could be totally awesome. I can`t wait to see it
    It is a different story. Just because it's FPS that doesn't mean all the FPS are the same.

On the other hand, we already know the gameplay of a mario game. It can't be totally different from what we expect. Cmon! why is it so hard to figure out after watching so many trailers unless you haven't seen them.
    This game isn't just about jumping from planet to planet if that's all you could see. Just beacuse planet is 100m doesn't mean you only travel 100m and go to another planet. NO! it's is sphere shape! meaning you run 100m and you are not 100m away from where you started. you are actually at the place you started. and you can actually enter inside the planets.

if roaming around the world is what you want, that's like running a track in Olympic game. Why would you want a repeatitive same old world rather than very unique places you can travel?
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkonix
    Im looking foward to this game. Just not looking foward to people like this. Funny thing is when the game comes out people like this are first inline to buy it. and Please dont post crap. Yes crap. If ya dont like something keep it to yourself. Makes everyone and myself feel a lot better.

I've seen some videos on galaxy and I really cant wait for this.
    Well people are entitled to their own opinion. I personally was not thrilled by the trailor, its the exact sort of platformer that I dislike, but I would not say it is garbage or a bad game. It's just not my style.
    -Tetris DS Tournament-
    If you own a DS and Tetris DS sign up for the forum Tetris DS Tournament - PM me for details.

Member #
    Friends
    0359-1198-4523-1584
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    i think it looks garbage.
    Are nuts the game is amazing looking for the Wii!

The Multiplayer mode is simple...one person I think is Mario, and the other can either help or make it harder.

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    i think it looks garbage.
    Miyamoto said that it's going to be the best Mario game ever made, don't underestimate him.

I will buy this game, it looks awesome. Great grafics, possibly the best grafics seen in a Wii game so far, and the gameplay seems a lot more diferent, but in a great way.

Member #
    Friends
    I doubt this game will fail me, I can't honestly say I haven't really enjoyed a main Mario game.

Sure Sunshine was gimmicky with the fludd, but it still was a lot of fun. The whole planet hopping thing doesn't sound like a gimmick, sounds like it could really be fun to the gameplay and I love the style. I like how gravity plays in and it could add a whole new dimension to platforming.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Miyamoto said that it's going to be the best Mario game ever made, don't underestimate him.
    that is something i haven't heard yet. i do trust him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads