LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Metroid prime 3 may corrupt

Im looking forward to metroid prime 3 but I don't want to see any multiplayer or online it will destroy the series. The multiplayer in prime 2 was bad and I mean bad, they should stay with the same idea as prime 1 with an incredible single player experience because that game is one of the best ever.

Any opinions on this, do u want multiplayer or not?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    why would you not want it? its not like you have to play it? the game's supposed to be "perfect", so i doubt they will have multiplayer at the expense of good single player.

Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo27
    Im looking forward to metroid prime 3 but I don't want to see any multiplayer or online it will destroy the series. The multiplayer in prime 2 was bad and I mean bad, they should stay with the same idea as prime 1 with an incredible single player experience because that game is one of the best ever.

Any opinions on this, do u want multiplayer or not?
    I get what your saying, but the wii is greatly in need of online, as well as online fps. How about if they create the game with single player adventure in mind, then add a great multiplayer addition as an afterthought.?.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    I actually agree with kilo, Metroid is a classic 1P shooter - and if you make a classic, I suggest you stick with it. 2P would take away from the originality of the game. That's just my opinion, so no moaning about how I'm wrong in your opinion or such.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Ever Played "Metroid Prime:Hunters"? It Had The Best DS Multiplayer Of All Time!

I Bet The Online Will Be Awesome!

Although... That's Just my Opinion....

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    7525-0319-5848-6620
    Quote Originally Posted by +Maniacal=Maniac+
    Ever Played "Metroid Prime:Hunters"? It Had The Best DS Multiplayer Of All Time!

I Bet The Online Will Be Awesome!

Although... That's Just my Opinion....
    I completely agree, I loved Hunters' multiplayer. Can't wait for Corruption.
    I love the Wii more than I love taffy, and I'm a man who enjoys his taffy. Mmmm.

Yippii! Got my Wii. 12/17/06. Hellz Yeah.

MSC Code= 472554 249763

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    look, if it was single player only, don't you think it'd be out by now? all these delays can't be for control developement, as this game is not a port, it was made for the wii. also, considering that both hunters and echoes (the last 2 games in the series) have been multiplayer, and now that nintendo has finally released true online play onto one of its home consoles, i strongly think this will be online, and i think it will be awesome.

btw, i haven't played any metroid hunters than the free demo i got with my original ds. should i get it with some of my extra cash?
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    If they made the online play for Prime 3 seperate from the single player game in Prime 3 ,and made it more like a console version of the online play in Hunters i think it would be fine. Maybe have it be like story mode ,and bounty hunter mode. Bounty Hunter mode being the multiplayer. Bring back most of Hunters Bounty Hunters along with a couple new ones.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Like they've been saying... Metroid Prime: Hunters proved that (online) multiplayer is certainly possible (fantastic, if you ask me) for the series. If it can be translated well onto the console set-up, I think it'll be as great an online multiplayer game as Halo 2 has been.

Member #
    Friends
    Well, I guess they don't have to get rid of it since it's your choice whether you play multiplayer or not but I really want to say Metroid prime 2 single player was just a crap seriously crap. It wasn't even half as good as the first one. You have to move between light and dark world back and forth so many times and you have to watch a boring and same 8 sec of Samus being sucked into each world...etc.
    Light and dark weapons had limited bullets and each of them were used to unlock the door instead of killing enemies. Of course you can kill enemies with them but you will soon run out of those bullets and can't even open the door...etc. Why can't they just make them infinite so they can make heavy action and puzzles together unlike metroid prime 2 with boring action and puzzle?
    I love bunny~

Ads