LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Why is zelda so "AWESOME"?Help!

I'm getting a game in a week and iv'e been thinking zelda twilight princess r red steel though i herd everyone says twilight princess. Though i need to no y his game pwns red steel so bad so i could buy it!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerfreak
    I'm getting a game in a week and iv'e been thinking zelda twilight princess r red steel though i herd everyone says twilight princess. Though i need to no y his game pwns red steel so bad so i could buy it!
    on ign.com zelda:tp was runner up for game of the year, red steel got a 6.0 rating out of 10. enough said.

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    The "Legend of Zelda" games have always been a successful and amazing franchise. There are few games that combine logical thinking, puzzle-solving, action, adventure, amazing characters, music, storyline, and more into one product. You will feel like you're the main character, and you will love the feeling of saving the world. Buy it.

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    What do you expect? Every Zelda was fantastic (except The Wand of Gamelon, well that doesn't count cause someone else made it). Nintendo put a lot of work into this, they delayed this game so many times. There actually doing the same as Metroid Prime 3. It's a very nice long story, very good graphics for the wii, and the gameplay is amazing. That's why Zelda, which has been for a long time, "AWESOME".

Enjoy playing your Zelda

~Rival

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Wiichat Killer video game master's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2770-7114-6770-0203
    Red steel is a great gun game with many glitches. Zelda is a great adventure and logical game with maybe 1 or 2 glitches. I myself got them both at the same time so played them both at the same time and enjoyed zelda more which also lasted longer. But if you buy zelda complete the side quests bore killing ganon! If you buy red steel spare the people or else you don't get all the respect points you could!
    I just deleted my old sig and I'm thinking of a new one.

Member #
    Friends
    ok thanx thats alot of help! but im also lookin to no more abt y they like it inside the game 2

Wiichat Killer video game master's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2770-7114-6770-0203
    What do you mean by "inside" say the info you wanna no and i'll tell you (like for example in red steel a question would be "what type of guns?")
    I just deleted my old sig and I'm thinking of a new one.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by video game master
    What do you mean by "inside" say the info you wanna no and i'll tell you (like for example in red steel a question would be "what type of guns?")
    i mean like what is so good abt zelda TP in the game like whats so kool about it eg: its chalenging and fun to solve problems r its fun to fish...stuff like that

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerfreak
    i mean like what is so good abt zelda TP in the game like whats so kool about it eg: its chalenging and fun to solve problems r its fun to fish...stuff like that
    gameplay is awesome. fun to swing the remote to swing your sword. huge worlds. the fact that it takes about 60 hours to complete more than any other game.

Member #
    Friends
    I actually do not recommand Zelda: Twilight Princess.
    The graphic was just too aweful. They made everything look blurry on purpose to bring twilight mood but I really hate that.
    I am a type of person who likes clean and sharp graphic. It doesn't have to be ps3 graphic but i am saying they ruined the graphic really badly it's not even funny.

My recommandation is get Zelda: Orcarina of time which I think is far better than Twilight princess in terms of everything including the graphic itself!
    I love bunny~

Ads