+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenNevets
    But there are no freaking headsets
    Of course it won't hurt the game but but it won't help that much and with all the work they'd have to put into it so it doesn't lag like crazy it probobly doesn't sound to appealing on their end.
    Face it you've lost. You've admitted it won't hurt the game. You've admitted that it WILL HELP the game in some small capacity. Regardless of how small it is, it will still benefit SOME people out there. You might not know them. You might not care. But I DO. Why should someone not be able to enjoy Mario Party with another person over the Internet if its possible? And you don't work for Nintendo so you can't say that the option, "doesn't sound too appealing on their end". Thats an assumption and a completely baseless opinion.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Face it you've lost. You've admitted it won't hurt the game. You've admitted that it WILL HELP the game in some small capacity. Regardless of how small it is, it will still benefit SOME people out there. You might not know them. You might not care. But I DO. Why should someone not be able to enjoy Mario Party with another person over the Internet if its possible? And you don't work for Nintendo so you can't say that the option, "doesn't sound too appealing on their end". Thats an assumption and a completely baseless opinion.
    Hmm you make very good points. And, if you dont wanna play online, then so be it. But chances are, when you have nobody to play with and you get bored of versing the computer or just bored, you'll wanna play online with others around the world and you'll realize how much fun and of an oppurtunity you have.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    Your right... Everyone game should be online then.. We need online zelda and barbie adventures!
    Online fits certain games much better (shooters, rpg, sports, rts, ect) NOT party games.

Mario Party 8 won't have online anyway so whats the point in saying it should?

And you still havn't told me about what's better about playing with other people when there's no communication.
    You just said enjoy with others if it's possibe well it won't be until headsets and keyboards.

Yes I do work for Nintendo
    I'm basing it off the fact that games with successful online-play are not party games and have great communication.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    What a dumbass...I never said everthing should be online you retarded idiot. I said MARIO PARTY should be. NOT Zelda. No where do I even mention Zelda you dumbo. THE POINT is that it should have Online because it will add a little something to the game. Others agree with me so really you're just arging for the sake of arguing. I said that Online would be great and would add a lot IF there were headsets that you could use with it. As for traditional online games you're right however that DOES NOT mean that other systems can't try NEW formats online. Its called taking a chance so shut up and don't use it if you don't want to. Let other people enjoy the possiblity.

And NO you don't work for Nintendo because no one so closeminded and stupid could possibly work for such a great company. Case Closed...bye bye now.

Member #
    Friends
    steven got OWNEDDDDDDDDDDd hard..hahahahaha

Member #
    Friends
    THE POINT is that it should have Online because it will add a little something to the game. Others agree with me so really you're just arging for the sake of arguing. I said that Online would be great and would add a lot IF there were headsets that you could use with it. As for traditional online games you're right however that DOES NOT mean that other systems can't try NEW formats online. Its called taking a chance so shut up and don't use it if you don't want to. Let other people enjoy the possiblity.

And NO you don't work for Nintendo because no one so closeminded and stupid could possibly work for such a great company. Case Closed...bye bye now.
    Tell me what game wouldn't be better with online? What game wouldn't be better with multi-player?

No I'm not doing it for the sake of argueing I'm telling you right now that Mario Party 8 will not be online (this thread is about Mario Party 8, no?)
    And I do want an online Mario Party, of course but this isn't the isn't the time for them to do it, and that's why they arn't.
    Nintendo doesn't even have one damn online game yet and you think they should take chances on what would be the first one?

Seems like you were talking about future Mario partys where as I was talking about this one, sorry for sticking on topic.

I don't work for Nintendo? Darn your smarter then a peanut

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    Errrr if Mario Party 8's not online I don't think I'll buy it. I'm a married grown man with a job now so I have no time for game sleepovers with my friends anymore.

Can't wait for the new mario galaxy/donkey kong/kirby and possibly Kid Icarus games though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads