LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monkey ball.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Monkey ball.

Im thinking about getting super monkey ball for wii. Ive never played any of the 'cube versions but i have heard they are good. Also there appear to be loads of great minigames, and i would like a multiplayer as most of the good games on launch are (as far as im aware) one player (twilight princess, metroid etc). However, despite there being pictures and v. good previews on ign, and in my mag Ngamer, ive not heard anyone talk about it on here, or any other forum. Did anybody play the 'cube version? is it any good?

Thanks.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I got super monkey ball, a lot of the fun is having people make fun of you for having a "kid" game then you let them play a couple levels and they will be like OMFG!!! Its a true Hardcore game, most kids wont even have the patience to beat the levels, Mini games rock, you buy them with the points you earn in singler player. Everything is off the hook, i cant wait for tons of new different puzzles since you can jump in the new one, the game is full of tons of levels, and the new one i would imagine would have wayyy more, second one has like around 100 levels i think. 4 player multiplayer is the best and even if your friends arent interested in playing with a monkey's balls. =D You can play mini games, and with like 50 in the new one there should be a lot of mini games for everyone, check out IGN becuase every week their doing a mini game review, so far they have been cool with the newest one be the sweetest,
    hope this was helpful!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Sleeping. Do not disturb. Kherrek508's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0215-4972-1267-8022
    Really? I consider "cute" games to be for all ages, because the fun factor they bring with them creates a balance. I mean, if Mario wasn't fun than why would anyone play it? It could quite easily be mistaken as a "kid" game.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    I got super monkey ball, a lot of the fun is having people make fun of you for having a "kid" game then you let them play a couple levels and they will be like OMFG!!! Its a true Hardcore game, most kids wont even have the patience to beat the levels, Mini games rock, you buy them with the points you earn in singler player. Everything is off the hook, i cant wait for tons of new different puzzles since you can jump in the new one, the game is full of tons of levels, and the new one i would imagine would have wayyy more, second one has like around 100 levels i think. 4 player multiplayer is the best and even if your friends arent interested in playing with a monkey's balls. =D You can play mini games, and with like 50 in the new one there should be a lot of mini games for everyone, check out IGN becuase every week their doing a mini game review, so far they have been cool with the newest one be the sweetest,
    hope this was helpful!
    Cheers! im almost certainly buy it now

Ads