LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    StealthSoul StealthSoul's Avatar
    Member #
    20840
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    114
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2144-6234-8176-9504
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    Your signature says you want Exite Truck, Sonic and SSX Blur, so why not start with those games.
    Well, those are the ones i'm thinking of getting, I just can't decide which to get first, since I want a game to keep me busy for a while

    A little off topic: Does anyone know around when Mario Party will come out for the wii in europe?

    Fwelr, did you think the gameplay was better in NFS: C or Excite Truck, not thinkin about the longetivity for a bit

    Also is multiplayer good in any of these 2 racer? i'd like a racer with good multiplayer ^^
    Last edited by StealthSoul; 04-12-2007 at 05:24 PM.
    | sTealth |


  2. #12
    WiiChat Member David328ci's Avatar
    Member #
    20597
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    265
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    What ever you do don't get Need for Speed Carbon. All the NFS games are lame. They are the same thing rehashed over and over. And the engine for the NFS games also sucks. The game mechanics are so hair-brained it's in opinion unplayable. The NFS series is made by Electornic Arts which is one of the worst game studios out there.

    "I love the Power Glove...it's so bad." - Lucas Barton

  3. #13
    Moderator FR.'s Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    17282
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,244
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthSoul
    Well, those are the ones i'm thinking of getting, I just can't decide which to get first, since I want a game to keep me busy for a while
    Well in that case, I suggest Sonic which has a complete stroyline/adventure. I'm saying the other games don't but Sonics is the longest and most..."action packed." It'll keep you playing for a long time (like LOZ:TP).

    Quote Originally Posted by David328ci
    What ever you do don't get Need for Speed Carbon. All the NFS games are lame. They are the same thing rehashed over and over. And the engine for the NFS games also sucks. The game mechanics are so hair-brained it's in opinion unplayable. The NFS series is made by Electornic Arts which is one of the worst game studios out there.
    I agree completely, although EA has some decent games out (the old NFS games). Burnout sucked BTW.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

    WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

    Forum Moderator - [PM]

  4. #14
    StealthSoul StealthSoul's Avatar
    Member #
    20840
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    114
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2144-6234-8176-9504
    I liked the other NFS games XD I enjoyed NFS: Most Wanted which was the last one I played in the series on PSP

    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    Well in that case, I suggest Sonic which has a complete stroyline/adventure. I'm saying the other games don't but Sonics is the longest and most..."action packed." It'll keep you playing for a long time (like LOZ:TP).
    So Sonic is the longest of them all?
    Is the multiplayer any good or is it just something thrown onto there?
    Last edited by StealthSoul; 04-12-2007 at 05:28 PM.
    | sTealth |


  5. #15
    Moderator FR.'s Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    17282
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,244
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthSoul
    I liked the other NFS games XD I enjoyed NFS: Most Wanted which was the last one I played in the series on PSP
    Cool, but if you want to expeirience NFS at it's best, (don't get Carbon) and play it with an actual console, the gameplay is better and such like that.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

    WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

    Forum Moderator - [PM]

  6. #16
    StealthSoul StealthSoul's Avatar
    Member #
    20840
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    114
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2144-6234-8176-9504
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    Cool, but if you want to expeirience NFS at it's best, (don't get Carbon) and play it with an actual console, the gameplay is better and such like that.
    So carbon is better on the other consoles?

    I keep hearing mixed reviews on it which makes it hard to decide :P

    Atm i'm thinking to go with Sonic or Excite truck.. I'm about to watch a video review on SSX Blur to see what it's like

    Does SSX last long?

    ---

    Ok, well I dont think i'll be getting MoH: Vanguard atm, I'll probably wait for some better FPS to come out

    So it's out of:

    Excite Truck
    Sonic
    SSX

    From what i've seen, Excite truck looks like a really fun game so I decided to put that over NFS

    SSX looks fun, Are the controls difficult?
    Last edited by StealthSoul; 04-12-2007 at 05:47 PM.
    | sTealth |


  7. #17
    Moderator FR.'s Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    17282
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,244
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthSoul
    So carbon is better on the other consoles?
    Well, you see Carbon is out for GC, PS2 and all the 7th Generation Consoles. If you want the "real" version of Carbon, then you should get the game for the Wii because it has features that the 6th Generation Consoles don't have. I have the game for GC, it was a big dissapointment.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

    WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

    Forum Moderator - [PM]

  8. #18
    StealthSoul StealthSoul's Avatar
    Member #
    20840
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    114
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2144-6234-8176-9504
    Well I dont think i'll be getting NFS.. I've been hearing more negative than positive online and on these forums.



    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth
    Ok, well I dont think i'll be getting MoH: Vanguard atm, I'll probably wait for some better FPS to come out

    So it's out of:

    Excite Truck
    Sonic
    SSX

    From what i've seen, Excite truck looks like a really fun game so I decided to put that over NFS

    SSX looks fun, Are the controls difficult?
    | sTealth |


  9. #19
    Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07 FWELR's Avatar
    Member #
    17010
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,614
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    have you played Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones by any chance? if you haven't, go out and get Rival Swords for Wii. its an awesome game, with a very long storyline. otherwise, SSX Blur will keep you busy for a while.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #20
    StealthSoul StealthSoul's Avatar
    Member #
    20840
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    114
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2144-6234-8176-9504
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    have you played Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones by any chance? if you haven't, go out and get Rival Swords for Wii. its an awesome game, with a very long storyline. otherwise, SSX Blur will keep you busy for a while.
    Well I played Warior Within and I just stopped playing at some point, I didn't like it too much XD
    | sTealth |


Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts