+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5926-3597-6847-7270

Tiger Woods 08 Preview

look at this

here are some things that interest me:
    EA isn't content to sit idly by and has introduced a new feature tentatively called "photo face." Using the Xbox Vision camera on the 360, the EyeToy on the PS3, or even a regular digital camera (you can upload pictures via PC to a digital locker), you can now import your photos into the game and then transform them into an accurate 3D model. You can use only a head-on photo if you wish, but you'll get the best results if you use a shot of yourself facing the camera as well as a profile picture. Once your picture is in the game, you simply place a few reference points on the photos, and you're done.
    we can do it through the sd card, i guess
    and
    Change is in the air, and development has been moved to EA's Florida location to "further establish Tiburon as an EA Sports hub," and the game is in the hands of the folks from Hypnotix (now owned by EA), who brought you the Outlaw Golf, Tennis, and Volleyball games. The move will also allow EA to work more closely with Tiger himself, since he lives just 15 minutes from the studio
    with Tiger working on it, we should see some improvement in the gameplay for the wii.

i really hope this game is as awesome as it looks.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Can't wait. Sept '07?

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, please, please, please have these features on Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    LOL....yeah right....

Just bought it........no pics imported over your face.....(I would have bet money on that anyways).

One added feature it has? When you go to putt and barely pull your club back, it sometimes (33%) thinks you have just gone through with a weak swing, putts for you about 2 ft, and then your turn is over. Makes me think of the old power glove infrared.

I push the button to putt, without moving yet, and you will see you guys club slowly pulling back, about to make a weak ass shot......so you have to let go of B and start over, or you will be pissed off.

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    LOL....yeah right....

Just bought it........no pics imported over your face.....(I would have bet money on that anyways).

One added feature it has? When you go to putt and barely pull your club back, it sometimes (33%) thinks you have just gone through with a weak swing, putts for you about 2 ft, and then your turn is over. Makes me think of the old power glove infrared.

I push the button to putt, without moving yet, and you will see you guys club slowly pulling back, about to make a weak ass shot......so you have to let go of B and start over, or you will be pissed off.
    we're talking about 08, not 07. we are all aware of the putting issues in 07.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I personally like '07, it just takes some getting used to. Always press A for the ideal putt shot and this helps out quite a bit. '08 will probably be next to perfect, and surely with online. This new feature sounds neat, thanks for the info.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    im thinking that 08 should be pretty sweet from what is said in the article, might have to hold out and get it.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    LOL....yeah right....

Man wiichat at its finest right here^^

Anyways some people are slow with times, some prefer to play 07, but I am looking forward to 08.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads