LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    I hope Nintendo tries harder...not that they didnt work their asses off on Twilight Princes...they just forgot the secret ingredient ...."Mr.Miyamto"....yeah he had a role with making the game... but he didnt have complete control...Eiji Aonuma did ,and has had direct control since Majoras Mask...no wonder we havent seen a better Zelda than Ocarina of Time!

Eiji Aonuma was initially the producer of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. However, between 2005 to 2006, Miyamoto switched to the director's role. He stated that the switch was the result of a year-long development being "Chabudai Gaeshi"ed. [2] In the same interview, Miyamoto said that he had to clean up the mess of his Chabudai Gaeshi, so he joined in as a producer and also to assist in the development of the game. Twilight Princess, eventually released for both the GameCube and Wii consoles, and has received tremendous critical acclaim and commercial success.
    Thats why the trailer looks so good...because Aonuma wasnt the director! Mr.Miyamto is!!!
    Last edited by Joe; 04-15-2007 at 05:56 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I guess that video was really early because thats not how link weilds his sword. He has it in his right hand in the game and his shield in his left hand. The video was opposite.

But anyways, I just got this game the other day, so maybe I cant comment to much on it, cus im not done it, but this game is so great. I was so excited to play this game, and well I wasnt really expecting much from it, other than another great zelda game. And this so far is my favourite zelda game to date.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    7955-9916-6130-0397
    how can u say that, its great but not OOT great!

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    What's Chabudai Gaeshi, some sought of food that he dropped so he had to clean all of it up? Anyways, I think it's pretty good I haven't even versed the first boss in the temples yet, but I just want to know one thing about it, how do you get in the big door because I looked at a walkthrough and it just says 'Ok, once you're in. But how do you actually get in there (it's the big plant thing diablabla or something) any help would be well appreciated. (Bit off topic sorry)
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Member #
    Friends
    Ocarina of Time was good, but compared to the many hours you could play TP, the many more adventures, many more secrets. I don't know how you could say TP is not better than OoT.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Member #
    Friends
    I actually like TP more than OOT. OoT is more of a classic just like the original Super Mario is, but just like I'd rather play Super Mario 3 over 1, I'd much rather play TP over OOT.

My only nit-pick is that the combat is a little too easy to master. Some bosses were on the easy side too.

Overall though TP lived up to my dreams and then some, I love it.

Now if Super Mario Galaxy does that, I'll be in heaven as I'm a huge Mario fan.
    Last edited by En4Neo; 04-15-2007 at 07:42 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    The music and 100 hours of game play would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    I guess that video was really early because thats not how link weilds his sword. He has it in his right hand in the game and his shield in his left hand. The video was opposite.

But anyways, I just got this game the other day, so maybe I cant comment to much on it, cus im not done it, but this game is so great. I was so excited to play this game, and well I wasnt really expecting much from it, other than another great zelda game. And this so far is my favourite zelda game to date.
    That's because of the Wii Remote thing in the GC he holds it in his left but in the Wii version he holds it in his right to better suit the majority of right-handed players not to mention it's gotten them a lot of hype suprising considering the only difference is the hand he holds his weapons in

Quote Originally Posted by mosx
    Ocarina of Time was good, but compared to the many hours you could play TP, the many more adventures, many more secrets. I don't know how you could say TP is not better than OoT.
    OoT in todays standards is not as good as TP but when OoT came out it was so much better than TP's launch

Quote Originally Posted by GpoleWeskie
    What's Chabudai Gaeshi, some sought of food that he dropped so he had to clean all of it up? Anyways, I think it's pretty good I haven't even versed the first boss in the temples yet, but I just want to know one thing about it, how do you get in the big door because I looked at a walkthrough and it just says 'Ok, once you're in. But how do you actually get in there (it's the big plant thing diablabla or something) any help would be well appreciated. (Bit off topic sorry)
    You need the big key

Spoiler Alert!

Quote Originally Posted by StevenNevets
    Everything in that trailer is from the game though? Except the army line-up, don't remember that.

They just put it together nicely and with music that enhanced it even more.

It's a great game, my favorite Zelda yet and of course it could have been better. Everygame can always be.

Hopefully those points you mentioned though will turn up in the next game.
    The woods were either changed to that area with the fog on the ground or removed

On a separate note why is this not in the Twilight Princess forum

Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    I hope Nintendo tries harder...not that they didnt work their asses off on Twilight Princes...they just forgot the secret ingredient ...."Mr.Miyamto"....yeah he had a role with making the game... but he didnt have complete control...Eiji Aonuma did ,and has had direct control since Majoras Mask...no wonder we havent seen a better Zelda than Ocarina of Time!

Thats why the trailer looks so good...because Aonuma wasnt the director! Mr.Miyamto is!!!
    With all due respect Miyamoto is awesome and a genius but let's not forget Eiji Aonuma won best director over the director of Gears of War in EGM and Gears of War is the best game for the 360 as of now
    Last edited by WiiZero; 04-15-2007 at 07:47 PM.

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    I dont know....Orcarina of Time was just amazing for its time...and Twilight Princess is no where near as much as a WOW Ocarina of Time was...how come Nintendo cant do it anymore!?
    Well actually they can...its just they didnt

Member #
    Friends
    8999-0486-2839-1769
    OoT was probaly one of the greatest games ever, on any platform. the reason it was so god was because it showed a new was to lay out a zelda game which wasn't seen before....TP is a great game but to me it feels more like a part 3 of OoT instead of a new game...its still very good though

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Thanks for that, didn't see the spoiler bit before, thanks for that.
    Last edited by gpoleweski; 04-15-2007 at 10:26 PM.
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Ads