LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2333-7576-0116-0852
    The game was long enough for me. 80 hours to beat the game and get all the Heart pieces, poes, bugs, and cave of ordeals. I still think OoT was better.

Here's where it stand on my favorites of Zelda games:
    Majora's Mask
    Ocarina of Time
    Link to the Past
    Twilight Princess

It was good but, far from the best. Being the wolf sucked. At night it was hard as hell to see anything, and yes, my TV settings test at the beginning checked out. Temple after Temple gets old, and I hope they take the repetitiveness out in the next game. I also hated the graphics style, it looked like Kingdom hearts at some points, I also didn't like the digital look and stuff.

However, I did like the battle system. I loved the new secret techniques and the items and weapons were good.

Visit GamerWIKI.com.

Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    You didnt really like the graphics!
    That was the most amazing thing in Twilight Princess....
    But I think Nintendo focused more on the artwork than the actual game

Member #
    Friends
    2333-7576-0116-0852
    I thought the graphics were good, just didn't like the style. It wasn't bright enough for Zelda.

Visit GamerWIKI.com.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    I had no idea TP was coming, I decided to buy a wii a couple months after it had been released. When I started playing it, it was amazing and kept getting better. With no expectations about it, it turned out to be superb. I can't say anything bad about it.

Member #
    Friends
    0348-0608-4135-2757
    Yes I talked with my friends for weeks about this first video when it was out supposing all sorts of thing. The video was amazing. It's true that tp is pretty disappointing but you have to keap in mind it can't be a ocarina of time 2. However the next zelda game is coming around 2009 and it involves time travelling. *back to dreaming*

Tutorial for getting free wii points :http://freewiipoint.bravehost.com

Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Quote Originally Posted by Koncept
    Yes I talked with my friends for weeks about this first video when it was out supposing all sorts of thing. The video was amazing. It's true that tp is pretty disappointing but you have to keap in mind it can't be a ocarina of time 2. However the next zelda game is coming around 2009 and it involves time travelling. *back to dreaming*
    Really how do you know...........for all we know it could come out in 2008 because theyve been working on it for a year now. I wouldnt imagine them needing 4 years.....actually I'll wait 5 ****ing years as long as its better than OOT!
    If the time traveling thing is true...thats great...time travel has always interested me...and its the best in Zelda.
    Its fun coming to a town and then coming back X amount of years later to see all the changes!
    Last edited by Joe; 04-15-2007 at 11:11 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    I have to agree with MasterJedi2U, this was by far the best Zelda game made. Yes the story line may have been a bit weak but if you had any more game play, i would have got bored of it. I think it was just enough hours for the storyline to be interesting and not get repeatative.

Although it did feel like you were just going from one temple to another with only a few side quests inbetween, some of the puzzles that you had to solve definately kept me there for a while.

The bosses for all the temples did seem very easy compared to the ones that i remember from OoT. It seemed that you would walk in and instantly you knew what you had to do and it wasnt that hard to do it so nearly everytime you would get the boss done on your first attempt.

As far as my expectations go, it passed mine, it surprised me when Ganondorf was brough back into the storyline and it seemed to flow easliy from one section to another with the explantions for all the previous events taht have lead up to your current stage.

Member #
    Friends
    I personally thought it was a great game. In my eyes I saw it as being able to rub shoulders with the likes of Ocarina Of Time.
    But Ocarina will always remain my favourite though.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    I prefer the older zelda from twilight princess better compaired to the younger cell shaded zelda from wind waker, I'm surprised wind waker hasnt been mentioned much.

This zelda game is great althought I would like more diffrent tasks rather then just, temple, save a village as a wolf, temple, save a village etc.
    But over all i found it great, its hard to compare the zelda games IMO opinion as they all have their strong points apart from 1 or 2.
    I heard some where that while making twilight princess they got a start on the next zelda game and by the time zelda was released they were quite into it, i dont care if there is delays as long as the game is amazing!

Member #
    Friends
    It met my expectations as I played it, looking back it exceeded my expectations.
    I'll kick your ass at Mortal Combat and Cooking Mama!

Ads