LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    My interest in Lost died during the second season. I doubt that the game would be much good either.

Id really like to see a Heroes game though as that show is awesome, i saw a blog that said there was actually a game coming out but it turned out to just be for mobile phones.

Member #
    Friends
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    My interest in Lost died during the second season. I doubt that the game would be much good either.

Id really like to see a Heroes game though as that show is awesome, i saw a blog that said there was actually a game coming out but it turned out to just be for mobile phones.
    Yea that is a really good. Show. I can't wait till Monday for it to start back up again. I have been watching the old episodes every now and then. That as a game might not be too bad. It would be a lot like a Fantastic Four or Marvel type game.
    Nintendo Support Help

-No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Wii_Tard
    Yea that is a really good. Show. I can't wait till Monday for it to start back up again. I have been watching the old episodes every now and then. That as a game might not be too bad. It would be a lot like a Fantastic Four or Marvel type game.
    I know, ive been having withdrawls on monday nights so i cant wait either.

It would be really cool if you could pick a hero to play as, or it probably would be even more fun to play as Sylar, slicing people up and stealing their powers would make for a great game.

Member #
    Friends
    2517-7724-2156-1943
    Lost is an awsome show!! Really loving it, and its getting better and better, only 5 episodes till the Seasoon Finale though

Hmm wonder what this game will be like, most probably an adventure / roam around game, hopefully not like Myst or something.

I hope they do a damn good job of it.
    ############################
    - The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
    - WiiPlay / WiiSports
    - Warioware
    - Red Steel
    "Everything Happens For a Reason..."

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by Xionn
    Lost is an awsome show!! Really loving it, and its getting better and better, only 5 episodes till the Seasoon Finale though

Hmm wonder what this game will be like, most probably an adventure / roam around game, hopefully not like Myst or something.

I hope they do a damn good job of it.
    Thanks for a positive view on this, i think it would be good because damon & carlton are helping out with the storyline etc i think.
    I will have to get it on ps3 and 360 , even though i dont have those consoles, its something 'lost' and i have to get it, im obsessed with this show and have even got a 'john locke' official action figure! yeh i'm crazy!
    lee.j

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    What a surprise another game not coming to Wii or DS deal with it and buy a PS3 or 360

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2517-7724-2156-1943
    Yeah i listened to that PodCast last night when they said that, i'll probably get a PS3 though, so will have that to play on.

Locke is still my favorate character I think it should be good, as they are working with the story, hope it turns out well, i think you may be one of the passengers of flight 815 , and can go around the island, solve mysteries , hunt, get picked on by Sawyer etc
    - The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
    - WiiPlay / WiiSports
    - Warioware
    - Red Steel
    "Everything Happens For a Reason..."

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    Im sure they will port it eventually

Member #
    Friends
    Did they actually say it was not coming to Wii or did they just not mention the Wii version?

I looked on Ubisofts website but couldnt find anything about the game on there at all. I get the impression that it could be a rehash of Myst though as the shows producers seem to be big Myst fans and Myst was released by Ubisoft. That could explain why its coming out so quick too.

Member #
    Friends
    As an obvious lost fan on these forums, I am outraged. I will have to go and listen to that podcast now. Looks like I'll have to fire up the PC to play this game.
    Hopefully the producers are wrong and the Wii will get this game.

This is not a Play-Asia affiliate link - http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-aecb-49-en.html

Ads