LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

We need a good multiplayer shooter NOW.

I want to sit down with 10 friends and kick the shit out of them, damnit! The wii is perfect for it, so get it done! I can't*believe Nintendo hasn't started working on an original sci-fi shooter to compete with Halo.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5919-7119-9790-6555
    i agree
    Wii60 is me
    Xbox Live Gamertag: NinjaMonk3y2
    I mostly play Halo 3
    Can't Wait for Mario Kart

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyCor
    I can't*believe Nintendo hasn't started working on an original sci-fi shooter to compete with Halo.
    ya, there should be something where you travel to another world, and let this strange substance corrupt you and have it add power to your arsenal as you rapidly shoot down other bounty hunters who are vying for the same prize as you, before it corrupts you to the point that you are no longer yourself. We'll call it Corrupt! wait a sec.....
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    ya, there should be something where you travel to another world, and let this strange substance corrupt you and have it add power to your arsenal as you rapidly shoot down other bounty hunters who are vying for the same prize as you, before it corrupts you to the point that you are no longer yourself. We'll call it Corrupt! wait a sec.....
    That wouldn't be a NEW Original Sci-Fi multiplayer shooter, like I said. Metroid is NOT a first person shooter, it is a first person adventure, and also one of my favorite games of all time. I'm looking for a NEW story with a Halo-esqe style multiplayer, NOT a multuplayer add on to Metroid. Also, Prime 3 won't be released for quite some time, so it doesn't apply in this situation at all (the title says NOW). So pretty much, your stupid excuse for being witty has no relevance in this thread what-so-ever.
    Last edited by CaseyCor; 04-18-2007 at 05:43 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    First of all if you sit down with ten friends and play games you have a heavily modded Wii

Second exactly what FWELR said why get a new FPS Metroid is an FPS just not one-player which makes it so much better

Face it Wii will never get a better FPS than Halo

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I'm hoping Red Steel 2 will have an awesome multiplayer.
    If you bought the Wii looking for awesome, online FPSs... you're probably not going to be very happy.

And hopefully Metroid Prime will have an onilne part. I know you said you don't really care but it would just make the game even better. That is, if they don't screw the single player.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    The Wii is perfect for FPS's but the lack of a good online is keeping them at a bay

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    That wouldn't be a NEW Original Sci-Fi multiplayer shooter, like I said. Metroid is NOT a first person shooter, it is a first person adventure, and also one of my favorite games of all time. I'm looking for a NEW story with a Halo-esqe style multiplayer, NOT a multuplayer add on to Metroid. Also, Prime 3 won't be released for quite some time, so it doesn't apply in this situation at all (the title says NOW). So pretty much, your stupid excuse for being witty has no relevance in this thread what-so-ever.
    dude, calm down. great FPS with great online play don't pop out of the sky, so it can't happen now. prime 3 is gonna be an awesome adventure fps with online capabilities, mark my word. just be patient.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    get a xbox 360?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    The wii will be a huge success with multiplayer and online games because from n64 to the wii has the better set up for a party style where more than two people can play and the wii needs to take advantage of that

Ads