LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    do u know is smash bros is going to use the wiimote like mortal kombat.

Member #
    Friends
    Metroid Prime looks pretty awesome. I hated the last 2 metroid primes, I hope this one's different for me.

Member #
    Friends
    2817-5263-7641-0858
    Never played a super mario galaxy so this is gonna be a first for me and I love the whole gravity thing.

Mario Galaxy is a totally new game. There hasn't been one before.

Member #
    Friends
    I could have sworn there was a mario galaxy on N64.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ....wiiiiiii.....
    guys....

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Developer: Nintendo
    Publisher: Nintendo

Why You Should Watch: Do we even need to tell you? The official sequel to the beloved GameCube fighter, Smash Bros. Brawl is prettier, faster, and features more characters than ever before. Did we mention the game is online? We've included an amazing trailer that runs at 60 frames per second below. Get clickin'.

they just said without denying it that its online.. dont tell me this is old news
    That is old news
    SSBB is supposively going to work with the Gameucbe controller which meens that if the Wii-controllers are used at all there won't be any motions.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Awesome.. Just Plain Awesome...

The GCN REALLY Put Up Some Great Graphics In RE4... Mabye They'll Put A Bit More Onto It.. ^_^

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Quote Originally Posted by markmanuel18
    Oh my did you guys watch the 11 mins of metroid prime I just watched. I have never played a metroid prime game, I've played Halo 1 and 2 and they look kinda similaro metrod . Metroid Prime 3 looks like it can hold it's ground against Halo 3 (i've not seen a trailer or gameplay for that yet) all Nintendo needs to do with metroid prime 3 is give it a good multiplayer and a great online play and it's good to go. I bet this will be released around the same period as halo 3.

The Spiderman 3 for the wii looks good as well, from what I hear it's technically not a port and the wii has the best version + more exclusive stuff.
    I can't agree that MP3 will hold a candle to halo 3's multiplayer. First of all I don't think it is even confirmed that MP3 will have online multiplayer. Its just what people are hoping/assuming because they'll be pissed if it doesn't. I don't believe it has been mentioned let alone confirmed anywhere formally.

Secondly Halo has been about multiplayer since Halo 1, Metroid has always been more of a single player experience. They added multiplayer to Metroid 2 but from what little I've heard about it, it didn't seem too well recieved. I played it myself for about an hour, it was decent, but nowhere near as fun as halo. Then again I've only played halo on PC and that is an entirely different experience.

One thing that Metroid does have over halo is alot more potential. First off Halo is in its third iteration, I understand they're doing absurds amount of testing on the multiplayer side and I'm sure it will be amazing, but in the end it will be an old game with new features. The Wii controller will make console FPS much more fun and managable if metroid does end up having a well thought out multiplayer. Hopefully with Hunters they got some experience in that realm and I really hope they do end up adding a good multiplayer.

In the end though, I think you're fooling yourself if you think it will be better than halo 3 multiplayer.

Member #
    Friends
    I never said metroid prime 3 has multiplayer confirmed notice how i said all nintendo needs to add is a good multiplayer...I am not going to kid myself that metroid's multiplayer will be better than halo 3....but i am hoping and expecting it will be good enough for me to be content with it.

Ads