LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Doesn't everyone know that Good Morning America is the ultimate resource for gaming news god you people reading EGM and IGN

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I actually believe this kid. Think about it; if he wanted to start a rumor, he'd say "Nintendo Power just announced the release of SSBB!" or something, but he said Good Morning America, which I find completely believable. I'm glad I read this.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9847-3370-3920
    yall know wat yall problems r, yall r so dag on hyped up that the wii will have online play and ya just cant wait that wat the truth is is that the online gaming has blinded everyone who reads something that someone else says and u cant believe them because ur mad that u didnt find the information about a specific topic before they did. get a life yall. im sure that anybody that tells u information that u havent seen before is telling the dag on truth since they want the same games and online play as well and as much as everyone else does. why would he lie about something that he wants that everybody else wants as well. ya dont need any kind of proof or source to something that someone else writes. get some lives into urselves.

Member #
    Friends
    we just don't want some lying to everybody in the forums and giving false info just to get our hopes up, we want proof so we know it's real and not something somebody made up
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7955-9916-6130-0397
    for one thing, im not lying, and if i was i would tell u that it would be released like in june to get ur hopes up even more, but no, i heard november 20-25, i hate liars to and im not one of them

Member #
    Friends
    If it's true you could find proof.
    If it's true it's true proof would be everywhere.

I see nothing but one person claiming he saw it on a TV show. Why would the release date be given out on Good Morning America...

How you got us having no lives from not believing someone on gaming information is pretty awkward too.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    when you have 68 posts and little rep your rumors don't count for much and I doubt this

Plus you have already started rumors

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenNevets
    If it's true you could find proof.
    If it's true it's true proof would be everywhere.

I see nothing but one person claiming he saw it on a TV show. Why would the release date be given out on Good Morning America...

How you got us having no lives from not believing someone on gaming information is pretty awkward too.
    You know...I have a feeling...just a hunch...that gamers don't sit and record Good Morning America every day to see if they happen to talk about their favorite game coming out.
    It's completely possible for a Nintendo representative to show up as a guest on Good Morning America and talk about release dates.

Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    Plus you have already started rumors
    Like...?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by My god the Wii owns...
    You know...I have a feeling...just a hunch...that gamers don't sit and record Good Morning America every day to see if they happen to talk about their favorite game coming out.
    It's completely possible for a Nintendo representative to show up as a guest on Good Morning America and talk about release dates.

Like...?
    We all know its possible, (At least I hope we do), but we just want to see it to see some proof to make sure it actually happened. Because something could very well be possible but didn't/hasn't happened.

Member #
    Friends
    7955-9916-6130-0397
    so i guess im not an experienced wiichat messanger or whatever, just because somone has more posts than another means that they are telling the truth, i dont think so, that actually means that i have a life and people who have 2,000 posts sit at their comp all day talkin with u

Ads