LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    I didn't really give the godfather much of a look at first, but the idea is starting to grow on me. I've never played the GTA series, but after reading some of this and the IGN review, I can imagine the appeal.

I might just get this. One positive of having a temporary quality game shortage is the opportunity for the few good games to get the full recognition they deserve.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    just finished up pretty much everything: all hits, compounds, warehouses, hubs, drug fronts, favors, businesses, and rackets all mine. i make over 300,000 per payday, get 190,000 after my Corleone discount of 40% as I'm don now. im at respect level 49, with the pistol whip, and unlimited ammo. the only thing left for me to find is the remaining film clips. i've only got 26/100, so the remaining clips should give me enough respect to get up to level 50, but i don't know about the rest. excellent game, but i'm going to move on to heatseeker now.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    just finished up pretty much everything: all hits, compounds, warehouses, hubs, drug fronts, favors, businesses, and rackets all mine. i make over 300,000 per payday, get 190,000 after my Corleone discount of 40% as I'm don now. im at respect level 49, with the pistol whip, and unlimited ammo. the only thing left for me to find is the remaining film clips. i've only got 26/100, so the remaining clips should give me enough respect to get up to level 50, but i don't know about the rest. excellent game, but i'm going to move on to heatseeker now.
    well done fella

i've got about 2/3rds of the film clips and am struggling to find the rest

pssst dont forget the green mushroom

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5631-6533-7319-3992
    on the mission where you need to blow up the car at the cop compound, i tried to sneak in as well as just kill everyone to blow up the car. It's fairly early in the game, not sure which exact mission it is. At any rate the coppers just lay waste to me everytime, anyone know what your supposed to do?

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    Quote Originally Posted by aenilius
    on the mission where you need to blow up the car at the cop compound, i tried to sneak in as well as just kill everyone to blow up the car. It's fairly early in the game, not sure which exact mission it is. At any rate the coppers just lay waste to me everytime, anyone know what your supposed to do?
    its the mission where you have to destroy fredo corleone's car. the best tip for this mission is to bribe a load of cops outside the precinct first. then, sneak in (cops will now ignore you) and sneak up to the far left hand corner trying to avoid any cops that walk to and fro. when the cops arent looking sneak over to the target car, plant your bomb and leg it. the cops will start shooting you at this point but if you avoid any confrontation you should get away without too much damage. your heat level will rise up to a high level so either go to another district or lie low in a safe house

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I ran a lot of them over with the car I was driving in with. Worked very well and the rest was easy to take care of with the guns.

Smash Bros Enthusiast islandvic's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3821-8336-1159-5327
    I just sneaked in, planted the bomb, then ran like Hell lol
    Wii: Wii Sports, RedSteel, Trauma Center, The Legend of Zelda: TP, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, The Godfather: BE, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic ATOG, Alien Syndrome, Bully: SE, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

VC: Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: LTTP, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Bubble Bobble

SSBB Code: 5284-1077-2452

Ads